FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Every story ever!!!

I wanna read 'em!!! When I am stuck out of MC it will definatly be a nice taste of MC for me! And better than the junk that I've been reading lately. Really, I just want some nice wholesome Muppet stories to sit in bed and read of an evening.

Beau

muppetwriter

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Well, what happened was I was up ALL NIGHT last night. I...uh...had a mild seizure in my sleep, guys. So I ended up sleeping all day today. But I'm awake now, and more story in a little bit!

It also didn't help that I was awake all night last night, till like 2:30 am either.
Seizure?!?!:concern:

You poor kid. Don't worry about writing anything today. Stay in bed and get plenty of rest and relaxation. We'll get through the day without any chapters to read. Your health is more important.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
My mind overworks so much sometimes, I just seize up literally and I can't move. It's not some fullblown seizure or anything. I've slept for a long time, and I'm taking it easy right now. Got a huge soft chair I'm settled into, with a wireless keyboard in my lap. :wink:

I'm just messed up and I know it. XD So I'm okay, guys. I won't try a 10 posting marathon like yesterday though. >_O

Just a couple of chapters today and stuff. Love ya'll.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hugs for Renee, hope you're OK...

Now then, just gotta make a quick run over to Mike's Bakery and see if Angie has something I could bring...

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Forty Seven

A blast of cold air rushed through the Boarding House, as a large bus pulled up into the driveway. Doc Brown stepped out from it, and he smirked pulling off his shades. Looking back inside the bus at the time readout, he smiled broadly.

"The year 2043....tracked them right down to here....the boarding house. As I thought." He stepped up to the front door, and a young male pig answered it.

"And who are vous?" He asked, frowning a little. "It's...7am in the morning. It's way too early to be up.."

"I'm Doctor Emmett Brown. And you...must be James, am I correct?" Emmett smiled a little bit, as he backed up a bit.

"Uhoh." Suddenly James' slammed the door on Browns face, and ended up catching his foot in it.

"Oooohhhhh...." He backed up, and held his foot. It was the same foot that had gotten broken a few months back at least in his timeline with the muppets. The door opened again, with a female frog behind him now.

"That cannot be Dr. Brown, James....you're just..." She stopped talking, and eyed him from top to bottom. "...seeing things. Holy crap! You're supposed to be dead, Dr. Brown!!"

"Dead?" He asked, curiously. She stepped back so he could enter into the house. The only other people that were up were Renee and Skeeter, but the both of them hnd left for their early morning jog. "It hasn't changed much since I...left I guess?"

"Not really. Dad's kept records of a lot of things ever since they time-traveled that first time. It was really just a matter of time before you came back." She walked into the kitchen, and rifled through some folders, and pulled a couple out, handing it to him. "These are for you."

He flipped through them, and saw all types of experiments and notes on the pages. Some were neatly printed out, others were just handwritten in a small tight script. "What are these, Jane?"

"The're Bunsen's work notes. We've not seen in him years, ever since he went time-traveling by himself. He told us to give these to you whenever you showed up." She sat back down at the table, and took another sip of coffee, looking at the skit layout for a moment. She shook her head, and looked over at him. "Why are you here, Emmett?"

"I came because I'm following these two men." He took off his shades and slipped them into his pocket. "They're not to be trusted one bit."

"Who are these men, Dr. Brown?" James asked, curious. He picked at his nails a little bit, while watching them both. "They can't be that bad, you know."

He was about to answer, when the front door opened, with Skeeter and Renee walking inside chatting away. As they walked inside, Scooter was walking down the stairs, yawning.

"You know for a dead guy, Scoot...you sleep a lot." Skeeter remarked as Scooter was covering his mouth while yawning.

'Dead guy?' Doc pondered, as he looked a little closer at Scooter as he passed him. "GREAT SCOTT!" He yelled out loud, and he leapt up from the chair he was sitting in, and backed up a few feet from Scooter.

Scooter looked over at him, and gave him an odd look. He grabbed a couple of mugs, and started to make some tea. He just shook his head, without saying anything, and when the tea was done, he started for the stairs again, both mugs in his hands. He stopped and gave Renee a quick peck on the cheek. She smiled and went into the kitchen with Skeeter.

"What is up with you?" Renee asked as she settled at the kitchen table, smirking.

"Ah...oh....eehhh..." Doc sputtered, as he watched Scooter intently until he went into one of the rooms, then closed the door behind him with his foot. "...he's a zombie!"

"Yeah?" She shrugged her shoulders a little bit, and picked up a doughnut, and started eating it. "He's always been like that, far back as I can remember."

Skeeter chuckled and sat down, she smiled a bit; drinking some coffee. She held out the pot and an empty mug to Emmett. "You want a cup? It's..." She sniffed it. "Wooh...it's that strong stuff again. Jane, you must've made the coffee this morning then." She poured Emmett a cup, and sat down.

Everyone was seated again at the table, and James kept filing his nails, and picking at them. Jane kept on reading the papers, and signing various things. She noticed Doc hadn't touched his coffee, but was wrather just sitting there, staring at it.

"What's wrong? ...What were you saying eariler anyways? About those two men? Who were they anyways..?" She asked, still halfway flipping through the papers.

"That...was a good night's sleep, Griff. Gotta hand it to these stupid muppets, they may be crazy. But they know comfort!" Biff stated, as him and Griff walked into the kitchen, they didnt' realize anyone else would be awake at this early in the morning. Other then seeing Scooter walking up the stairs, two mugs in his hands, they figured everyone else was asleep now. Skeeter glared at them, a sour look on her face.

"Stupid. Muppets?" She stated, her arms crossed, glaring at them.

Griff swallowed quickly, feeling uncomfortable. Biff started to say something, when he noticed Doc sitting at the table. He saw that he was already almost halfway out of his seat now. He turned around quickly, and dashed for the front door....he had picked the wrong time to get there. His hand was on the doorknob, when he felt a strong hand on his shoulder.

"Biff Tannen. I should have known." Emmett sneered, spinning Biff around to look at him. "I followed your trail Tannen. You're not that smart you know....and furthermore, how on Earth did you get here!?"

"I stole the DeLeoran, you crazy old man. That's how I got here." He frowned a bit. "But I'm freakin' stuck here now."

"Like I would help you." He turned around for a moment. Then he just about leapt on him, he was so angry. "Leave this house now, I never want to see your sorry face around here again. These people are not to be bothered!!"

"Oh, you're sticking up for the felt and foam are ya? They're not real, Emmett. They're fake, just like you are with your crackpot theories!" Biff countered, he was getting angry as well. He started to see all the muppets start to come out of their rooms, hearing the ruckus. One of them, a tall orange skinned young man, with dark purple/red dreads stepped forward. His arms were crossed over each other, and he was glaring. An older purple skinned man was standing beside him.

"We're not real, eh?" The tall young man asked Biff. "We're just felt and foam then.."

Biff chuckled at the sight, it started out as a small chuckle, and then went into pure deep belly laughs. He thought that was so stupid...Doc Brown standing up for these fake things. Just...playthings he thought of them as. The tall young man laughed as well, smirking.

"Oh...you think we're funny then?" He kept laughing along with Biff, keeping his eyes locked on him, he reached over and laid a hand gently on his shoulder, still laughing. "We're really funny huh?"

"Yeah, you're all so stupid, you're just....you're just fake!!" He was laughing as he kept talking.

"Get 'em, Kev." The older man said, smirking as well. Skeeter was watching from the kitchen, laughing softly.

"Alright, Dad. You really think we're funny, then?" Kevin asked him.

"Yeah, you're all just funny and stupid." He stated, smirking looking up at Kevin.

"You think THIS is funny!?" He clocked Biff across his chin then, Biff just toppling over on the floor, unconsious. He cracked his hand, and picked up Biff with one hand, pinning him to the wall. "You're quite the funnyman yourself. Dad, take this."

Kevin reached into Biff's coat pocket, and pulled out a gun; handing it to Clifford. "Take it to Kermit. Tell 'em what's happened. He'll know what to do with 'em."

"Right, Kevin.." Clifford responded as he went up to Kermit's room and spoke to him.

"Okay, funnyman....you're coming with me. Coz, Frank...let's take care of 'em." Kevin stated, as Renee and Frank followed him down to Muppet Labs. They found an old disused Electric chair and they strapped him to it, then left him there. Kevin slapped Biff's face to wake him up.

"We're gonna be back in a bit, with some others. They'll wanna talk to you, okay?" He stated simply.

"I ain't speaking to anyone you hear, you stupid things!" He yelled.

"Fine, suit yourself. We're not gonna torture you, but we won't let you outta there, until you tell us why you came here. Understand?" Kevin shook his head, as he did the last secure around Biff's chest. Biff didn't struggle but he stayed silent. "I guess you understand then."

Then he and Renee left going up the stairs. Frank stayed behind for a moment, looking at him. "You're a really horrible man." He stated, then he left.

It was only Biff and his thoughts then, down in that dusty and cobwebbed lab. As Frank left the room, the closing of the door sent clouds of dust flying off of the ceiling to settle on Biff. He sneezed, frowning.

"I should have learned my lesson that first time I tried time travel..." He said sourly to himself, while alone..

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah! You know, the bit with Clifford and Kevin... Me likes. Reminds me of Clifford's mannerisms from the MT I've been watching.
OK, now that you've got Biff down there... How are you gonna take care of Griff? And how are the Muppets and Doc Brown teach them a lesson? And get everything back to the right time?
These questions and more, hopefully answered in the next installment.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Al-right, I am now sitting in bed eating slightly burnt (*ahem* Caramalised) popcorn and reading this story!

Note to Emmet: Try not to fight with toasters...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bo... If you want a copy of Sara's works... Then head on over to the Challenge and Contribution thread... Oh wait, you already know about that one.
Well, I'd say just contact her with the info and you'll probably get a copy when she sends out the rest.

Hope this helps.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my word!!!

Gonzo is dead...oh my danish butter...ROBIN!!! *crying*