FanFic: Penguin With A Dream

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Woo-hoo! Update! And it's Fozzie to the rescue! Hurry Fozzie, go get those Fraggles, human and penguin!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice. Thanks for the update. If we can help in any way, let us know... And please vote for Piggy, we need the votes to get rid of Bunsen!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Cool update Brian. You're doing really swell with this epic fan fic. And I second Ed. Please vote for Piggy.

Princeton

Reaction score
Part 20 (The Final Part)

As Chamberlain, Lightning, and Gobo set out on their speedboat to find Mr. Lords' boat, a storm started to brew. The wind was blowing their little boat out of their control and it even disconnected the motor! "Gobo, do you have an oar?" shouted Chamberlain through the roar of the storm. It really made no difference since the waves were doing most of the steering anyway. Things certainly looked bad for the trio when a massive wave formed underneath the speedboat and propeled it through the aft lounge of Mr. Lords' boat. Naturally, everyone inside the aft lounge (Mokey, Lindy, Scoop, and Jasper) spilled out into the ocean.

As Chamberlain tried to grab Lindy and Mokey, Jasper opened Chamberlain's backpack and the scorpion materialized into Mr. Lords! He grabbed Jasper and pushed his head underwater, yelling "This is YOUR fault, you doddering moron!". Meanwhile, Scoop and Chamberlain were each tugging on Mokey and Lindy, while the storm formed a whirlpool effect in the water. No matter how hard Scoop tugged, the whirlpool sucked him in with so much force that he had to let go. When Mr. Lords saw Scoop fall victim to the whirlpool, he lunged at Chamberlain, but in turn he and Jasper were sucked in too. Just then, Fozzie navigated the nose of Johnny Fiama's jet right to the spot where the gang was bobbing and flailing in the water. He released the side door so they all climb in. At last, everyone was safe and back together again!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fozzie mentioned the prize momey to everyone. Naturally, they were all excited, but knew that they would have to think about how to spend it. Mokey and Gobo looked out the jet's window and, even though the clouds, they could hear an echoing sound from the earth below. Though faint, they could make out only this:

"I say, one, two, play me do
Let me sound as sweet as you
Play me high, play me long
Let me be your song"

"Does anyone else hear that?" asked Mokey.

"Faintly, yes... why?" replied Chamberlain.

"It's coming from the Rock! Fozzie, follow that sound!" exclaimed Mokey excitedly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the spot where the old man's house once stood, the entrance to the Rock was still alive. Fozzie landed the plane and let everybody out. Gobo raced torwards the entrane and yelled "Meet you inside, Mokey!".

Mokey started, "Guys, I never would've guessed how hard it would be to say goodbye to you, but the Rock is my home; it's the only place where I'm truly happy. But you know I love all of you, too. Goodbye, Lightning and Fozzie". She turned to Chamberlain and said "Goodbye, Chamberlain. I never would've had the will to carry on if it hadn't been for you. I'll never forget you. And I'd like Lindy to live with you, if you wouldn't mind"

"Mind? Well, of course I wouldn't mind! Anything for you, Mokey" said Chamberlain.

Mokey then turned to Lindy and gave him a big hug and said "Lindy, you were my best friend. You were there for me no matter what, through good times and the bad. How can I ever thank you for that?"

"Aw, well, Mokey, I'll miss you too, but I just want you to be happy, so go. Go live where you belong." replied Lindy.

Mokey turned towards the entrance and looked over her shoulder at all her friends and walked inside to the Rock.

"Well, no sense standing around here moping. Let's get back on the plane; Fozzie, you may take us to my summer home in Newport." said Chamberlain. He gathered up Lindy and Lightning and said "Remember, boys, you can never leave the magic" and got back on the plane.

THE END

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! Vonderful ending! And Gobo and Mokey are back in the rock. Rully excited should there be any attempt at a sequel. Thanks for the story Brian.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Aww, very nice ending. So glad everyone is safe and sound. Very glad Mokey and Gobo are going back to the rock. I also like that Lindy is going to live with Chamberlain. Very nice story indeed!