FanFic: Penguin With A Dream

Princeton

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I hope you like my penguin avatar. I chose it in honor of this story and my new favorite character Lindy.
I love it!:zany: BTW, anyone wanna take a stab at where Lindy's song comes from?

Princeton

Reaction score
The Count said:
And do you really think you'll be safe in your oceanside home Gobo?
*Doubts the veracity of said statement.
Why do you doubt it?:confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Because... As a good storyteller which you have proved to be with not only this, but your No Day But Today outlines... And Mr. Shuckner Lords past track record... Let's just say I hexpect another stab at Mokey's life, even moreso now that she's reunited with Gobo.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yes, please don't leave us hanging!

As for the song...I'm not so sure, I know it's not from Rent, but it's another musical of some sort isn't it? Man I'm getting rusty on my theatre knowledge!

Princeton

Reaction score
Part 17

The gang got settled in at Gobo's beach house and decided it was best to call it a night. The house had two bedrooms: one for Mokey and Chamberlain and another for Lightning and Fozzie. Gobo would sleep on the couch for right now.

Chamberlain was already in his bed, but before Mokey got in her bed, Chamberlain asked her if she would get him a glass of milk. "Certainly" Mokey said as she dug something out of her suitcase and quickly hid it in her pocket as she went out to the kitchen.

Mokey poured the milk and reached into her pocket, getting out the vial Chamberlain got from the farmer's market. She poured the whole thing into the glass and started back to her room when something from outside caught her eye. Mokey distractedly set the milk by the couch where Gobo was sleeping. She followed the image of a big blue butterfly down the house's back steps into the ocean. Mokey soon got in water over her head, but her trance prevented her from drowning. Suddenly, a net reached down and scooped her up onto a boat. The net turned over, slamming her on the deck. As she caught her breath, she looked up and saw Jasper holding the net. Jasper then picked her up and threw her into the aft lounge. It was dark until an overhead light was turned on. Mokey saw Scoop standing there, pointing a gun at her. There was one other person in the lounge: Lindy, tied up and gagged.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ohhhh....Mokey, Lindy....nooooooo.....

Intense Prin, very intense. But I like it and I still thirst for more!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes! More must be posted! And soonerish, please!

Princeton

Reaction score
Part 18

As Chamberlain, Gobo, Fozzie, and Lightning slept, Mr. Lords decided to pay them a visit. He kicked the door in, which woke up Fozzie and Lightning. The two ran into Chamberlain's room and woke him up.

"Chamberlain, you gotta wake up! Mr. Lords is here!" cried Fozzie.

"Good God Almighty! Lightning, you stay here with me. Fozzie, go stop Mr. Lords." said Chamberlain.

"Whaa...! Me? Oh, no, Chamberlain, I can't do it! I'm too much of a scaredy bear!" pleaded Fozzie.

"Do as I say, NOW!" roared Chamberlain. Fozzie quickly ran out to the living room and walked right into Mr. Lords!

"Going somewhere, my son?" asked Mr. Lords.

"I'm not... but you are!" replied Fozzie. As he raised his fist to hit Mr. Lords, Mr. Lords grabbed Fozzie by the throat and threw him down the front stairs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gobo woke up and noticed the glass of milk near him. He wasn't all that thirsty, so he went into Chamberlain's room to offer the milk to him. As Gobo opened the door, Chamberlain jumped out at him, wielding his sabre.

"Chamberlain, what's going on?" asked Gobo.

"No time to explain; what do you need?" asked Chamberlain.

"I was just wondering if you wanted this milk." replied Gobo as he handed the glass to Chamberlain.

"Thank you." said Chamberlain as he drank the milk. When the glass was empty, Chamberlain's whole body started to glow; he was now immortal!

Just then, Mr. Lords walked in the room and scratched Chamberlain's face with the "Slasher", but Chamberlain didn't even flinch. Instead, Chamberlain planted his sabre in Mr. Lords' chest, but Mr. Lords, in turn, didn't flinch. He opened his overcoat, revealing that he didn't have a body and started cackling cruelly. Then Lightning kicked up his hind legs, clocking Mr. Lords right in the head, which knocked out his black eye! When things couldn't get any worse, the eye turned into a scorpion. By the time Chamberlain, Lightning, and Gobo realized it, Mr. Lords was gone.