FanFic: Penguin With A Dream

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oooh... Very good, very good. Loved the transformation of Mr. Lords. Still afraid for Mokey's sake. Please post more when you can.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Good lord. What's going to happen next? This story's going super fast, Brian! I can't wait to read more of it. This is also a good thing to read (it keeps my attention at least) while my Mom is here in the hospital. (Read "The RHLC!" latest postings for more information.)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
There is a lot of good stuff in this story... And lots of people have already said most of it. But one very random thing I wanted to comment on... I love the short chapter style. It's very effective, and I've never been able to be concise enough for it.

Great stuff, though. More please!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This is most unusual and very exciting. Please post more soon.

BTW Sara. Please tell your mother I hope she's feeling better very soon.:sympathy: :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh Brian. How I love this story of yours.:big_grin: Have you been able to come up with any more of it at all? I do so hope you can finish it. It's been so brilliant so far. :excited:

Princeton

Reaction score
Like I said, college has been keeping me very busy; plus, I'm kinda at a road block in the story. I know how I want it to end, but I'm having trouble linking all the characters together for the big show down. But if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to PM me. If I don't hear from anybody by Monday, I'll come up with something myself. All the same, though, I'd really love to hear what you all have to say.

Princeton

Reaction score
Part 19

"Where'd he go?" asked Gobo.

"I don't know, but if he thinks he's gonna get away from us, he's got another think coming!" exclaimed Chamberlain.

"Uh, guys? The scorpion?" said Lightning. Even though Chamberlain was in a frightful rage, he laughed gently to himself and flipped the scorpion into his backpack with his sabre. "Good enough" responded Lightning.

"Now, I couldn't be sure, but I have a feeling that Lords and his cronies have kidnapped Mokey and Lindy and they're somewhere on the high seas. Gobo, do you have anything that can get us to them?" asked Chamberlain.

"Well, I have an old speedboat in the garage..." started Gobo.

"Perfect! Gogbo, if you'll just get that ready for us, we'll soon be on our way" said Chamberlain as he grabbed his sabre and backpack
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Johnny Fiama's office, Sal was trying his darndest to find out the whereabouts of Lindy. He was jabbering into a walkie talkie and typing away on a computer database while Johnny was pacing the floor.

"How ya doing over there, Sal?" inquired Johnny.

"Not too good, Johnny; nobody's heard anything!" replied Sal. Just then, Fozzie burst into the office.

"Mr. Fiama, Mr. Fiama, you've gotta help me! My name's Fozzie Bear; I'm a pilot but I don't have my jet with me right now and it's a matter of life and death, so can I please use yours?" rambled Fozzie.

"Sure thing, kid, but first tell me what the problem is" replied Johnny.

"Well, I'm in the same party as Lindy and there's a real bad man after us and I've gotta save them before it's too late" said Fozzie.

"Lindy? You mean the penguin?" asked Johnny.

"One and the same; why?" said Fozzie.

"Because he won the talent show! That's why we've been looking for him: to give him his prize money!" replied Johnny.

"Oh! Well, in that case, you can give it to me and I'll give it to Lindy when I see him. So, can I use your jet?" asked Fozzie.

Johnny handed him the envelope with the money in it and said "Sal, show this bear where my jet is. Oh, and Fozzie... good luck."