FanFic: The Bonds of Family

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
...Someone beat me with rocks...please! I said originally when I started this story...that it WOULDN'T connect to "Sadie's Stories"

And it has. :eek: I feel so stupid now. It's become the prequel!! It's like freaking Dark Crystal or something...I might write a better sequel then "A Grand Adventure in Life!" though...something that I don't have to get permission from Disney and Universal to do. XD

So yeah. >< It's the prequel, completely attached to the "Sadie's Stories" line. And yes...it WILL be featured in the book version. As I'm not getting any closer to getting it ready for blessings, I might as well add as much as possible to get it good. You know what I mean? Yeah.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... That girl has much promise as an author/journalist reporting the events in Hensonville unfolding around her...
Rully great chapter, think I'll leave it for others to comment on. But a laugh's there with the turban/dark car bit and Sara calling Kermit "boss".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In Sal Manilla voice: No rocks hit ReneLouvier!!

*Smiling and patting Sara on the shoulder... There, now it wasn't that hard to admit, was it? Besides, as a prequel, it compliments the other stories nicely. Just finish it up with however much more you want to add, and it'll be a great lead-in to the rest of the stories.
And like I said, much promise is in that young girl.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yes... That girl has much promise as an author/journalist reporting the events in Hensonville unfolding around her...
Rully great chapter, think I'll leave it for others to comment on. But a laugh's there with the turban/dark car bit and Sara calling Kermit "boss".
Thank you Ed. Wow...and at the end of this, you'll give me a huge overall commentage right? It's nearing it's end anyways. Maybe a couple more chapters, and it'll be done. I'm currently writing the next chapter as we speak too. So, glad to know you guys are loving this story.

Yeah, I could see myself ribbing Scooter for him calling Kermit "Boss" "Chief" and stuff like that. XD I always thought that was just cute when he would call him that. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, I love it! I think it's totally cool that you connected it to the stories and it's just awesome! I'm looking forward to more! And I'm excited that my frog self will now be in your book! This is so cool!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
The Count said:
But the real gem in this chapter was Janice's lines about what happened to the bus the last time it was left behing. "It got stolen and sold on eBay."
Actually Floyd said that, but yeah. *giggling*

Smiles

Reaction score
Hehe, great chapter! i loved the selling the bus on ebay and the Sara pretending to be a stalker. And the whole thing was just so cute, i know I say that all the time, but it really is!

And you just need to start having a message at the beggining of you stories saying "This story will definatley tie in with my other stories. If I say otherwise, ignore it!" And then you won't have to condem yourself to being hit with rocks. :smile:

Leyla

Reaction score
I have no idea how you write so fast, and so well, but I am sure glad you do! I'm thrilled you're still writing this story. I always look forward to your updates. You certainly enjoy torturing Scooter, don't you? We always hurt the ones we love. :smile:

Loved all the muppety character interaction, particularly Kermit and Piggy, but I'm hoplessly biased in that regard. I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with the rest of this story.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Leyla said:
I have no idea how you write so fast, and so well, but I am sure glad you do! I'm thrilled you're still writing this story. I always look forward to your updates. You certainly enjoy torturing Scooter, don't you? We always hurt the ones we love. :smile:

Loved all the muppety character interaction, particularly Kermit and Piggy, but I'm hoplessly biased in that regard. I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with the rest of this story.

Thanks, Layla. :smile: