FanFic: The First Time it Happens...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Noticed that the author of this story finally came out of hiding and joined us on MC again.
Hi Smiles, hope you're OK... And could we please get an update to this great story?
Would love so wery wery much to add it to our growing fanfic library.

Post soon! *Hugs to another of my MC forum friends.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
OOH! I never saw that update from when I was gone! It's GLORIOUS! I love the hairdryer, the visitation rights, the solitaire, the PAINT! Oh I love it!

And yeah, where've you been? I miss this story! MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiles

Reaction score
*blushes* Goodness, i have become quite the lurker around here in past lasT few months haven't I? (Let's see... June... 4 months... wow) I sorry I've been so neglectful, I've been having a hard time being muppetly motivated lately. With not much new going on I went in search of other things to do (to tell the truth, I became obsessed with Avatar). Not to mention my life has become increasingly busy.( Notice I am writing this at 1am on a Sunday morning).

I really would like to continue this fic, though I only vaugely remember what it was about. I'll lay of the Avatar a bit, muppets always came first anyway. So I shall try and refresh my memory and write a new chapter soon, though how soon I cannot tell you. (Though if you've learned anything from this, it's not to trust my time schedule for new chapters)

Oh, and thanks soooo much for caring:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Spots this story's author online just now. Huh? *Doubletake.
Smiles? Nicole? Oh, like wow... Cute, cute forum member decided to come back and visit us! Yaey!

Um, hope everything's OK, and if it's not too much trouble to ask... More story please! Please?
Hope everything's going well for you and know you've got a place here in the hallowed halls of MC.