Fave Muppeteer(s)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Dave Goelz is my all time favorite Muppeteer, I've always LOVED Gonzo, he's been my favorite Muppet ever since the Muppet Babies episode where he tried to woo Piggy. And of course he has Boober, my favorite Fraggle.

Of course I LOVE Jerry Nelson too, he's just so versatile! Uncle Deadly is one of my all time favorite Muppets as are Floyd and Marjorie the Trash Heap (Nyeah!). And you've just gotta love all his voices, the Count, Robin, Gobo, there are too many to name!!

Then there's Jim. Who is just...Well he's Jim! CANTUS!! ROWLF!! DR. TEETH! And fo course there's Kermit, who IS Jim, and IS awesome.

Frank is AMAZING with Grover, who is my all time favorite SS character. Then he's got Piggy who is slowly making herself one of my fave Muppets, and then of course Sam and Fozzie are awesome.

And Steve is so Awesome for taking Kermit and Ernie after Jim passed away. It takes a big man to do that. *looks around* And I've been told to say he's cute...

Then Richard!!! SCOOTER!! I LOVE Scooter! He is just so loveable! And Janice!! Woot!

Carol has Oscar and Big Bird, and he makes them both seem SO real. I love it!

And Bill Baretta is SO SO SO funny! Pepe! Bobo! Johnny! All HILARIOUS characters! Bill is awesome!

P

Princeton

theprawncracker said:
Dave Goelz is my all time favorite Muppeteer, I've always LOVED Gonzo, he's been my favorite Muppet ever since the Muppet Babies episode where he tried to woo Piggy.
Well, if it's a MB ep, then technically Gonzo is not a Dave character. Baby Gonzo is voiced by the great Russi Taylor.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Well, if it's a MB ep, then technically Gonzo is not a Dave character. Baby Gonzo is voiced by the great Russi Taylor.
I know, I just fell in love with the character Dave developed.

P

Princeton

theprawncracker said:
I know, I just fell in love with the character Dave developed.
Well, granted, Dave did develop the adult Gonzo, whereas Baby Gonzo is, of course, a baby, which are not fully developed human beings.:smirk:

Skekayuk

Reaction score
I think those of you who know me already know that my favourite muppeteer is Louise Gold. - She's versatile, funny, nice, she can sing-dance & act with or without a puppet, and above all she's got a great singing voice, in particular a terrific belt voice.

My second favourite is Jerry Nelson, mainly because of his wonderful singing. And of course also the voices.

Emma

Collgoff

Reaction score
My kind of muppeteers are!
Jim Henson because he was the man started it all and he performed Kermite the Frog and Ernie from Sesame Street.
Jerry Nelson he's a good singer and performer but mostley I like when he dose voices like Kermit's nephew Robin, Gobo Fraggle from Fraggle rock, and Emmite Otter from Emmite Otter Jug band Christmas.
Kathy Mullen she perfomed Mokey in Fraggle Rock she also performed Leona from beteen the lions, and she has telant.
Karen Prell she did Red Fraggle in Fraggle Rock and I hear that she's a good artist.
Dave Gloez he did Boober and Traveling Matt in Fraggle Rock he alsoe dose Gonzo and many others.
Steve Whitmire he is a great performer and he performed Wembley in Fraggle rock. He dose Rizzo the Rat he also dose Kermit and Beaker now.