Fave user?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I talked to him last night on MSN messenger, he said he doesn't visit MC as much as any more. That's a shame really.

That Announcer

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I talked to him last night on MSN messenger, he said he doesn't visit MC as much as any more. That's a shame really.
Yeah, he's great. He's on LYFAO a lot, however. I assume you know who he means by "Crazy Chris"...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
haha my favorite member has to be Phil...cause I'm a suckup like that! and he's very patient!!! Like when I made the Guess Phil's Age game....THAT WAS FUN!

That Announcer

Reaction score
OK, it's time for TA's Periodically Changing List to morph again! (Note to TPC: Sorry for leaving you out of that last list. I was being absentminded. I think I left Dan out as well. Idiot! [slaps self in the side of head])

1st: D'Snowth (that great TKO pilot episode propelled you from second place)
2nd: TutterTheMouse (for your great blog and sense of humor)
3rd: Dee (you're just awesome)
4th: RedDragon (dunno why, I just think that lot from Illinois is great)

Then: Kathy, Ryan (both of 'em), Kyle, Whatever, Sarah_yzma (who's made an excellent return!), Beth, Kevin, Phillip, Lisa, Terry, Karen, etc. etc. etc. ...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I just wanna' say that D'Snowth, Mrs. Pepper, Vibs and That Announcer have seriously sky rocketed to some of my favorite people.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I just wanna' say that D'Snowth, Mrs. Pepper, Vibs and That Announcer have seriously sky rocketed to some of my favorite people.
Thanks man, that made my day reading this thread. It's like I've said, and I'll say it again: now why can't I be treated this way at ToonZone?

RedDragon

Reaction score
Awwweeeee. Thanks TA, I'm 4th. I love Canadians. I have a friend that's Canadian and she is crazy cool. I love you guys for putting me on your lists. Crazy Cool!

HPDJ

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
1st: D'Snowth (that great TKO pilot episode propelled you from second place)
2nd: TutterTheMouse (for your great blog and sense of humor)
3rd: Dee (you're just awesome)
4th: RedDragon (dunno why, I just think that lot from Illinois is great)

Then: Kathy, Ryan (both of 'em), Kyle, Whatever, Sarah_yzma (who's made an excellent return!), Beth, Kevin, Phillip, Lisa, Terry, Karen, etc. etc. etc. ...
You don't love me anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Lol!)