Fave user?

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks, Tutter. I enjoy you as well!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thanks so much for including me in your list, redBoobergurl. I've always enjoyed reading posts from you. Also, let me say a big congratulations on your engagement. May God richly bless the two of you.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Ziffel; I always used to see yer' posts on the Sesame Street section, but lately it seems you're really branching out and I really really enjoy your posts. Yer' definately a fave of mine now. :sing:

unclematt

Reaction score
Tutter(Dan), Thank you very much for your kind words and you dont know how happy I am to be back. Thank you again.

Ziffel

Reaction score
So very kind of you to say, thanks Vic. It's always nice when I click on new posts and see your name at a recent one, too. :smile:
And I really enjoyed seeing the latest photo you put on (Holmdel Park). You described it perfectly, "simply beautiful."
Yeah the Sesame Street threads are my favorite. I thought those 70's episodes were so incredibly well done. Plus, being that my early years in life were back then, they have the added pleasure of nostalgia. But it's great that we can talk about other things too here, and having different subject forums and threads (like "general discussion'" and "friends and family") is a really good idea so that people can search through the forums and subjects they are interested in or feel like reading and/or talking about at the current moment. (Boy that was getting a little close to being a run-on sentence there!)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Thanks so much for including me in your list, redBoobergurl. I've always enjoyed reading posts from you. Also, let me say a big congratulations on your engagement. May God richly bless the two of you.
Thanks Ziffel! I enjoy your posts too. I still think we need a wisdom teeth story thread after your posts about your recent wisdom teeth surgery!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Hey Dan, many thanks to you for putting me in your list. I think I forgot to bold your name in my previous list. Hold on a sec here- Dan. There, that did it. Actually, I forgot to bold everyone's name. So I'll just do as many as I can remember- Dale, Ryan, Kathy, Dee, Ziffel, MrsPepper, D'Snowth, Kelly, Chris Will, TotallySpiesFan, Erin, Gardy, etc. etc. etc...

unclematt

Reaction score
It is time to update my list. I want to start by saying that I aklways get nervous when putting a list like this up because I dont want to upset anyone, especially in such a fantastic forum. The peopl that I am listing are just people that I feel I have been able to personally interact with or who have been very kind to me during my time at the MC forums.

• HPDJ
  • TuttertheMouse
  • JaniceFerSure
  • McFraggle
  • redBoobergurl
  • Vic Romano
  • christyb
  • Ziffel
  • Together Again
  • theprawncracker
  • bobhopesite
  • Beaurregard
  • That Announcer
  • BEAR
  • Cantus Rock
  • D'Snowth
  • Fozzie Bear

I am sorry to everyone I missed but I will add you to the list as I realize that I have missed you. I am sorry once again.

Katzi428

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
Katzi428- OK, here's another fabulous person. Kathy is amazing. Anyone as amazingly sweet as Kathy should clearly be given some kind of award for overall niceness. Because that's who Kathy is- she's sweet and wonderful and, indeed, fabulous

Dan
x x x x
*snif* Dan,sweetie....you're one of a kind and I think you're fab too!
All of you are great!(Even those that didn't put me on their list, I love you guys too!) :wink: