Fave user?

BEAR

Reaction score
unclematt said:
It is time to update my list. I want to start by saying that I aklways get nervous when putting a list like this up because I dont want to upset anyone, especially in such a fantastic forum. The peopl that I am listing are just people that I feel I have been able to personally interact with or who have been very kind to me during my time at the MC forums.

• HPDJ
  • TuttertheMouse
  • JaniceFerSure
  • McFraggle
  • redBoobergurl
  • Vic Romano
  • christyb
  • Ziffel
  • Together Again
  • theprawncracker
  • bobhopesite
  • Beaurregard
  • That Announcer
  • BEAR
  • Cantus Rock
  • D'Snowth
  • Fozzie Bear

I am sorry to everyone I missed but I will add you to the list as I realize that I have missed you. I am sorry once again.
Thanks, Uncle Matt. Hmmm...I've never had an Uncle Matt before. Yay! hey, I like you too. I always enjoy reading your posts and hearing what you have to say.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thank you very much unclematt and a hearty welcome back to you. Thank you too, That Announcer. You make great posts here, as many others have attested to.
And happy to say, redBoobergurl, that after a fairly long lasting pain with that bottom left one I am now 100% again. :big_grin: I can chomp away as normal. I guess there is still one more thing that needs to happen for me to truly be able to consider it 100% healed, though. When I press with my fingers on the areas in the gums where the teeth were extracted from there is still a teeny bit of sensitivity or mild pain. So, let's call it 99.4% for now. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that has included me in your listings,much appreciated and like Ellen Degeneres says,'Right back at ya!' Glad your feeling better Ziffel,that's good news.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thanks JaniceFerSure. Also glad the energy level is better. Interestingly, it seemed that the degree of pain and discomfort I had in my mouth was proportional to the amount of weakness I felt in my body. Each day as the jaw pain got a little better, I also felt a little less lackluster. Funny how when one thing needs healing in the body it often affects the entire body! Of course, a rougher recovery is expected for wisdom teeth extractions at 38 years old than for teenagers. Oh and a tip for anyone who hasn't yet had their wisdom teeth taken out: The more sleep and rest I got each night, the more healing progress I felt the next morning. That makes sense, since the body can focus on the healing more when it doesn't have to focus on the many things when awake. But I love to get 8 hours sleep anyway. I pretty much have to with the type of work I do and the pretty long driving commutes! And speaking of pretty long, that's what this post is becoming. Sorry!

Xerus

Reaction score
Well, I don't really like taking sides or leaving anyone out of my friendship feelings. So all I can say is I think you're all so cool with your thoughts about the Muppets and the way you respond to my thoughts as well. And I hope to keeping posting on here for a long time. :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Heya Xerus. Great to have you here. I like your friendly good cheer and appreciate and enjoy your recollection of classic SS. :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Heya Xerus. Great to have you here. I like your friendly good cheer and appreciate and enjoy your recollection of classic SS. :smile:
Thank you Ziffel. It means a lot to me to get one good praise from somebody on here. :cry: It makes me think of that song Robin likes, "If Just One Person."