Fave user?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ziffel, you don't get alot of replies because you are beyond most people on here. You know TOO much, and no-one can reply to it since they don't know as much about whatever topic! :concern:

And I'd just like to add that it's not the point that he's getting good feedback now. I'm sure he always was (or at least, wasn't getting any negative feedback).

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Mucho huggs at the mo to Beau,for his touching fan-fics.
Princeton for the shout out to me,back at ya! Huggs!!

<don't get offended that Beau & Princeton are the only ones mentioned here,please>

*leaves post backstage*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi everyone, :smile:
Sorry I haven't been around. I've been made assistant moderator on another forum. But this doesn't mean I love you ALL any less.
Notice how I stressed "all"? Having a favorite user just leaves others out in the cold,you know? To me,you're all great in your own ways!(I'm starting to sound like Mr. Rogers here...sorry :rolleyes: )
I've made a lot of great friends here! So it's pretty impossible to say who my fave user is. You've put up with my whining & complaining.You've supported me when I was sick & when my dad was sick. So for this I'm VERY grateful!
*BIG HUGS*
Kathy

Ziffel

Reaction score
Congrats on being an assistant moderator at that forum, Katzi.
And nothing wrong with sounding like Mr. Rogers. :smile: My first post in this thread also said how everyone is special here and I quoted his great line, "You make every day special. You know how, don't you? By just your being you!" The wonderful thing about Fred Rogers is that he was just like that in real life too. The world could use a lot more people like him.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I've never bothered reading this thread until just last night. I was very surprised and humbled to see my own name on a few of the early lists. Thanks to those who thought of me. :flirt:

Unfortunately, school, work and a malfunctioning computer keep me from posting as much as I would like. Lately my computer has been freezing up on me (usually right at the end of a long post) so I've been getting discouraged and limiting my posts to playing some short answer games.

I truly like everyone on this site. I haven't been able to get to know some of the newer users but I really enjoy reading everyone's posts. It's unfortunate that some people's feelings are hurt by this thread but I think some are looking at it too negatively. If you begin listing your own favorites, I'm sure those people would return the love.

As for me, allow me to list some of my buds (even if they've forgotten about me since my heyday here)

Janicefersure (the person I miss speaking with most. An awesome, thoughtful, intelligent, fun person)
Count
Vic Romano
ChristyB
Erine*****
Tutterthemouse
Beauregard
Kimptheshrimp
Bobhopesite (I know I raz him about his monosyllabic posts, but surprisingly, I miss them. "Sweet!")
Mrs.Pepper
HeraLirambar
Ziffel (thanks for talking baseball with me)
ThatAnnouncer
AndyWanKenobi
Fozzie Bear
Katzi
RedBooberGirl
Whatever
Gorgon Heap
Beth C
Philip Chapman
McFraggle
Ryhoyarbie
TogetherAgain
theprawncracker
Manda
Sugarbritchez
D'Snowth
Cantus
UncleMatt
ZachtheDog
SkeeterMuppet
HomertheGreat
BarryLee
And everyone else!

As for some others I don't know too well, such as BEAR, HPDJ (great games, dude), Princeton, Effralyo, RedDragon (a fellow outcast), ZeldaZipple, ChesterMcDragon and many, many others: I truly hope we can get to know each other better and have some fun conversations in the future.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Enjoy talking baseball with you too, Docnzhoss. And very nice post.

I noticed in the All Star Game roster for this Tuesday that the last place Philadelphia Phillies have 3 guys total vs. 2 for both the Washington Nationals and Atlanta Braves who are in first and second place in that division respectively. Interesting!

BEAR

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
As for some others I don't know too well, such as BEAR, HPDJ (great games, dude), Princeton, Effralyo, RedDragon (a fellow outcast), ZeldaZipple, ChesterMcDragon and many, many others: I truly hope we can get to know each other better and have some fun conversations in the future.
Right back atcha, Doc!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Enjoy talking baseball with you too, Docnzhoss. And very nice post.

I noticed in the All Star Game roster for this Tuesday that the last place Philadelphia Phillies have 3 guys total vs. 2 for both the Washington Nationals and Atlanta Braves who are in first and second place in that division respectively. Interesting!

Yes, some guys were complete shoo-ins and others surprise the heck out of me. Carlos Beltran won the fan vote with those mediocre numbers? Mets fans really were starved for a star player, weren't they?
I think the Nationals are one of those teams that are quietly beating up one everyone and fans just haven't noticed yet. As for the Braves, I think their time is up. Andruw Jones deserves his spot for carrying the team but they no longer have most of their lovable hot-shots from the mid to late nineties. (Whoa, didn't mean to go off that much on this thread...I'll save the rest for the baseball thread).

JaniceFerSure said:
back at ya Ryan(Doc).Missed ya too buddy.
Thanks, Dee. You're the best!

theprawncracker said:
Well thank you very much Ryan.
You are quite welcome. :smile:

BEAR said:
Right back atcha, Doc!
I can't say how many of your 633 posts I've read, but listing Rowlf as one of your favorite Muppets makes you A-OK in my book. By the way, where in California do you live, and what do you do as an entertainer?