Fave user?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Beau, Anything, Telly, Travling Matt and others like D'Snowth, Red Dragon, Vic and Fozzie and the Kimp Guy Evil Muppetman and Muppets Crypt

superfan

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Thankyou so much! And in view of my signature and in view of Halloween upon us, I changed my avatar. Now I really AM sweet, eh? heeheehee. :flirt:
Haha! You're not going to be handing those out for Hallowe'en, are you? That'd be hilarious.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Hey that's a pretty cool idea! But probably a little too expensive! Then again, if not too many trick or treaters come (last year was zero!) then it would be fine. Maybe I should get a couple. Then again, once a kid gets tic tacs it might get around, "Go to that guy's house! He gives you tic tacs!" and then I could get SWAMPED next year and also disappoint the kiddies by giving out the typical tiny almond joy or mounds bar instead. hee hee hee
This is pretty funny seeing the tic tac avatar by my name like this. I sure am the silly one. Even sillier would be trying to make a tic tac cannister costume to wear!

BEAR

Reaction score
superfan said:
Well, well well...I haven't made it to anybody's list! Oh, wah boo hoo! :rolleyes:
Aaaah, I've been ostracized before, I can handle it. :big_grin:
I understand that people PM each other a lot more. A lot of you know waaaaaaaaaay more about Muppets than I ever will and that results in more posts resulting in more feedback from others and so on. So NO I do not take this personally. You like who you like. And don't "Revise" your list to include me out of "ooh, sorrry I forgot..". I wasn't there to begin with for a reason and that's okay by me. Really it is, but I had to write to give a perspective on the whole thread.

Hey, you are on my list, Superfan.

BEAR

Reaction score
I don't really like this thread too much. I think we should stick to the "Hug Hug Kiss Kiss" thread for this kind of stuff.

Ziffel

Reaction score
I think that's a good thought, Bear. Because at that other thread I think it's clear to people that someone is expressing some appreciation/admiration etc. for a specific person(s) for a specific reason or recent occurence, whereas in this thread the problem is that no matter how many people get listed, someone's feelings can still get hurt because they weren't considered a "favorite". Just sharing what my thought has always been and not trying to criticize anyone else who may enjoy posting lists here from time to time. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
I think that's a good thought, Bear. Because at that other thread I think it's clear to people that someone is expressing some appreciation/admiration etc. for a specific person(s) for a specific reason or recent occurence, whereas in this thread the problem is that no matter how many people get listed, someone's feelings can still get hurt because they weren't considered a "favorite". Just sharing what my thought has always been and not trying to criticize anyone else who may enjoy posting lists here from time to time. :smile:
Thanks, Ziffel.
Yeah, I just feel like renaming this the "Popularity Contest Thread". It is just kinda discouraging. I never liked HPDJ's idea for this thread to be honest, which is why i don't really like to post any lists in here. I would rather do it in the other place.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Vic Ramano is the tops, as well as others, but he's the tops.

superfan

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Hey that's a pretty cool idea! But probably a little too expensive! Then again, if not too many trick or treaters come (last year was zero!) then it would be fine. Maybe I should get a couple. Then again, once a kid gets tic tacs it might get around, "Go to that guy's house! He gives you tic tacs!" and then I could get SWAMPED next year and also disappoint the kiddies by giving out the typical tiny almond joy or mounds bar instead. hee hee hee
This is pretty funny seeing the tic tac avatar by my name like this. I sure am the silly one. Even sillier would be trying to make a tic tac cannister costume to wear!
Yeah, yeah, you do that. Marilyn Monroe was known for hanging out with silly grown up men dressed as breath mints. In Niagara Falls. :big_grin:

superfan

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Hey, you are on my list, Superfan.
Thanks, Bear. I was just having a really wierd week and that whole thread just caught me off guard. I responded to it at 6 in the morning...so no wonder...:rolleyes:
It IS a silly idea for a thread, though, I agree.