Fave user?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I think the Nationals are one of those teams that are quietly beating up one everyone and fans just haven't noticed yet. As for the Braves, I think their time is up. Andruw Jones deserves his spot for carrying the team but they no longer have most of their lovable hot-shots from the mid to late nineties. (Whoa, didn't mean to go off that much on this thread...I'll save the rest for the baseball thread)
I'll make a couple comments there. See you there. :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I don't particularly have a favorite user. I show up and post on whatever topics I want to post. I also know there could be some people here that are upset if they aren't on a lot of peoples favorite user list. I say who cares. I just come here to make converstation. I'm not up to date with a lot of the new users here anyway. There maybe a crop of people who show up, start posting for a while and then leave when I start to get to know them, then a new group of people show up and do the same thing, etc. Again favorite user, no one. But that doesn't mean I don't like you people. :big_grin: :wink:

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's my updated list.

(No particular order)
* That Announcer
* MrsPepper
* Vibs
* Vic Romano
* Ziffel
* Beauregard
* DontliveonMoon
* TogetherAgain
* DanDanStrawberry
* ssetta
* Pino
* Thjis
* The Chapmans
* Fozzie Bear
* Keeermit
* Red Dragon
* redBoobergurl
* Frazzle
* McFraggle
* Whatever
* Boober Gorg
* The Count
* Beakerfan
* Dr. Bombay
* HPDJ (Can't wait to see you again in August)
* Katzi428
* Princeton
* Scary Larry Wolf
* Skeeter Muppet
* Dantecat
* Manda :-D
* Buck-Beaver
* Erine81981
* HeraLirambar
* Bobhopesite
* Warrick
* ceecee
* Kimp the Shrimp
* ryhoyarbie
* Docnzhoss
* chestermcdragon

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since we've got some many newer people here, time to update my list...
(Again, no particular order.)
That Announcer, MrsPepper, Vibs, Vic Romano, Ziffel, Beauregard, DontliveonMoon, TogetherAgain, DanDanStrawberry, ssetta, Pino, Thijs, Phillip Chapman, Cindy Chapman, Fozzie Bear, MuppetQuilter, Keeermit, Red Dragon, redBoobergurl, Frazzle, McFraggle, Whatever, Boober_Gorg, The Count, Beakerfan, Dr. Bombay (where ARE you man?), HPDJ, Katzi428, scarylarrywolf, Skeeter Muppet, Dantecat, Manda :-D, Buck-Beaver, Erine81981, HeraLirambar, Warrick, ceecee, Kimp the Shrimp, ryhoyarbie, Docnzhoss, chestermcdragon, theprawncracker, KermieBaby47, furryredmonster, anythingmuppet, FISH-N-WOLFE, Beebers, and BEAR.

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Since we've got some many newer people here, time to update my list...
(Again, no particular order.)
That Announcer, MrsPepper, Vibs, Vic Romano, Ziffel, Beauregard, DontliveonMoon, TogetherAgain, DanDanStrawberry, ssetta, Pino, Thijs, Phillip Chapman, Cindy Chapman, Fozzie Bear, MuppetQuilter, Keeermit, Red Dragon, redBoobergurl, Frazzle, McFraggle, Whatever, Boober_Gorg, The Count, Beakerfan, Dr. Bombay (where ARE you man?), HPDJ, Katzi428, scarylarrywolf, Skeeter Muppet, Dantecat, Manda :-D, Buck-Beaver, Erine81981, HeraLirambar, Warrick, ceecee, Kimp the Shrimp, ryhoyarbie, Docnzhoss, chestermcdragon, theprawncracker, KermieBaby47, furryredmonster, anythingmuppet, FISH-N-WOLFE, Beebers, and BEAR.
Thanks, D'Snowth. You're one of my favorites too. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
D'Snowth, you know I love ya dude!

Oh, and my new list(in alphebetical order):
anythingmuppet
BEAR
Beauregard
Beth C
christyb
Crazyminnyhaha
D'Snowth
Daffyfan2003
Docnzhoss
Effralyo
Ernie81981
Ernie101
FISH'N'WOLFE
Fozzie Bear
Fragglemuppet
furryredmonster
G-MAN
Gonzo14
Harvey Towers
homerthegreat
HPDJ
JaniceFerSure
Just J
Katzi428
Kimp the Shrimp
Krazedmuppet
McFraggle
minidoozer
MrsPepper
MuppetfraggleEX
Phillip Chapman
redBoobergurl
RedDragon
ryhoyarbie
Skeeter Muppet
sugarbritchez
The Count
TogetherAgain
unclematt
Vibs
Vic Romano
Was Once Ernie
Whatever
Ziffel

jediX

Reaction score
I guess it would be kind of pathetic to put myself on my own list, so I'll just go sit in the corner as usual. :wink: