The Count
TogetherAgain
unclematt
Vibs
Vic Romano
Was Once Ernie
Whatever
Ziffel
Thank you I appreciate it and of course you are one of my favorites as well.

superfan

Reaction score
Well, well well...I haven't made it to anybody's list! Oh, wah boo hoo! :rolleyes:
Aaaah, I've been ostracized before, I can handle it. :big_grin:
I understand that people PM each other a lot more. A lot of you know waaaaaaaaaay more about Muppets than I ever will and that results in more posts resulting in more feedback from others and so on. So NO I do not take this personally. You like who you like. And don't "Revise" your list to include me out of "ooh, sorrry I forgot..". I wasn't there to begin with for a reason and that's okay by me. Really it is, but I had to write to give a perspective on the whole thread.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
My favourite people on this board, in no particular order;

Beauregard
RedDragon
Vic Romano
KermiClown
WembleyFraggle
Boober Gorg
Erine81981

For your humour, friendship and/or thought-provoking posts. This is how it stands, right now. Please understand though that I'm not yet familiar with all of you, so my list could change in time to include many more people.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thanks so much, D'Snowth and Prawnie. You guys would certainly make my list too. And most definitely would you too, superfan! You're a wonderful person and fantastic poster.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
jediX said:
I guess it would be kind of pathetic to put myself on my own list, so I'll just go sit in the corner as usual. :wink:
Awwww, you're on my list, Matt! If I had one, which I don't because I'm too afraid of leaving someone out. But you get a big thumbs-up from me! :smile:
Erin

jediX

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Awwww, you're on my list, Matt! If I had one, which I don't because I'm too afraid of leaving someone out. But you get a big thumbs-up from me! :smile:
Erin
And you me. Problem is, since I was gone for so long, so many users have come and gone and...unfortunately...most of my old pals are gone and hardly anybody knows who I am these days. But, even though I don't know many of the newer members, I do enjoy reading many people's posts for the most part.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I pick myself and all those who came before and all who came/will come after.

superfan

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Thanks so much, D'Snowth and Prawnie. You guys would certainly make my list too. And most definitely would you too, superfan! You're a wonderful person and fantastic poster.
Aaw. Aint you sweet. :flirt:
You're my fave too.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thankyou so much! And in view of my signature and in view of Halloween upon us, I changed my avatar. Now I really AM sweet, eh? heeheehee. :flirt: