Fave user?

That Announcer

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Thanks thatannouncer you're one of my faves to.:smile:
"Merci!" (I take mandatory French classes. I live in a civilized country- vous are all pigs. Pun intended, and I don't mean it- I like the US better than Canada.)

Effralyo

Reaction score
Mine are:
Everyone who`s also on Fragglerocker.com
and only from here:
Beau (Gardy)
Vic Romano
Cantey-Flantey-Fluffy-Glantey aka Cantus Rock
Caneveneceeeng Jooohhhhnnnn (look at http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=19449)
Fozzie Bear
Erine -...forgot-the number
More coming soon.... when will know you better

That Announcer

Reaction score
I'm significantly changing my list.

Hands down my fav is now Kelly (aka HeraLirambar), mainly because she's crazy as I am, and in part because she's a pagan like my buddy Brogan. Oh, and she seems to be one of our more friendly members.

Second is MWoO. He (or maybe she? I dunno) seems to posess the same views on the workings of the Muppets as I do, and acts dead serious which is good in a forum of lunatics! (Well, I'm a lunatic too, so I can't complain too much.)

Third is Beau. This man should be promoted to Moderator or something, because his knowledge of the Muppets is unsurpassed, and he's got a wonderful sense of humor.

Fourth is Dee. Your influence here is huge, as well as is Beau's.

Then come a group that I like all about the same amount: HPDJ, Ryan (theprawncracker), Vic Romano, Terry, D'Snowth, TogetherAgain, Dan (he's not afraid to speak his mind, which is a rare trait where I come from), RedDragon and last (but not least) Kevin (Fozzie.)

"And that's all I have to say about that."

BEAR

Reaction score
I am not on a list...sad. Oh well, I am still fairly new here. I just hope I don't fit into the category of hated newcomers such as Pepe, Clifford and Elmo. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Then come a group that I like all about the same amount: HPDJ, Ryan (theprawncracker), Vic Romano, Terry, D'Snowth, TogetherAgain, Dan (he's not afraid to speak his mind, which is a rare trait where I come from), RedDragon and last (but not least) Kevin (Fozzie.)
OMG! :excited: I can't believe it...I'm liked! Oh frabtious day, caloo calay!

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
OMG! :excited: I can't believe it...I'm liked! Oh frabtious day, caloo calay!
Well, I don't see why you can't be accepted here, eh? :big_grin:

No seriously. You're pretty darn funny, man.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I just hope I don't fit into the category of hated newcomers such as Pepe, Clifford and Elmo. :wink:
I applaud that comment! Heck, I give that comment a standing ovation! How'd you know I needed to laugh? BEAR, you've officially been promoted to one of my favorite users!

I'll punch out a new list eventually.

Oh shoot, I forgot to applaud/standing ovation. Here we go:
<Applause>
<Standing Ovation>

There we go.

BEAR

Reaction score
Awww shucks... I try.... :embarrassed: thank you though.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Dan (he's not afraid to speak his mind, which is a rare trait where I come from),
"And that's all I have to say about that."
Ooh, that's me. Really? I wouldnt have said that about myself, not that it's a bad thing. Thanks, man- you're defo on my list now. :embarrassed: