Favorite Jerry Nelson Character

Who is your favorite Jerry Nelson character?

• Floyd

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Robin

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Crazy Harry

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Lew Zealand

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Camilla

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Pops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Count

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • The Amazing Mumford

• Mr. Johnson

• Sherlock Hemlock

• Gobo

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Trash Heap

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Pa Gorg

• His announcing voice

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Tough choice. Lately my favorite Jerry character has been The Trash Heap, but all of his characters were wonderful. Even little one-shots or Anything People. :')
It's sad that he passed away, but he lived a great life. One to remember through and through.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Robin and Gobo... I'd probably rank Gobo second, though, for the reason that I've "known" Robin since I was a child but I've only gotten into Fraggle Rock within the last year. (It really is hard to choose a favorite, I must add!)

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Thinking about it now, Herry (who isn't listed as an option) seems to epitomise so many of Jerry's characters: Bold and potentially-intimidating, but always displaying a sweetness, a weakness, a vulnerability that makes the character endure.

Hubert

Reaction score
Sorry guys, for some reason there's just so many characters he performed, some (like Herry and Uncle Deadly) had just slipped my mind at the moment. :oops:

SSLFan

Reaction score
I'd go with The Count since it was the first character of Mr. Nelson's I was introduced to as a child. Though I have gotta admit...WOW, looking at this list...and not counting other characters he did (Herry Monster, anyone), Mr. Nelson had a wide and diverse range of characters. Quite impressive.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I said Gobo because I was more into The Fraggles as a kid then The Muppets.

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
First of all, hi, I'm new! Second of all, when I was little the Count was one of my favourite parts of Sesame Street. Robin's adorable and Floyd's AWESOME! So, probably the three of them.