Favorite Richard Hunt characters

furryfella

Reaction score
MINE On SS would be gladys, Don music & the two headed monster! :smile:

matleo

Reaction score
Scooter on TMS. just something about him I relate too. I saw the puppet up close once. Very cool!

--Matt

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
:confused: Richard is my favorite guy in the whole world, so this is sorta hard to answer. But, I guess on TMS it would be Scooter and Sweetums. On Sesame, I love Don Music. Don has the greatest singing voice. I wish that they didn't get rid of him. Oh well.

Adios,
~Megan~

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mine are Don Music, Placido Flamingo, Gladys, Forgetful Jones, the second head of Two headed monster for Sesame, and Beaker, Janice, Scooter, Sweetums, and Ronald Duck on the Muppet show (I couldn't think of anymore)

Drtooth

Reaction score
....DUH!!! Statler!!!!

And how come we limit him to Sesame Street and Muppet show? What about Junior Gorg of Fraggle Rock!

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
I love Gladys on Sesame Street. I think the humour of that character is so subtle and quirky...always trying to be another animal and all that.

One of my favorite Jr. Gorg moments is when he sings "What if a Friend" to his lost cabbage Geraldine. "Oh, Geraldine...I searched the whoooooole universe for you. Where did you go?"
It was very, very touching.

FER SURE

Reaction score
you don't rully need to ask me that. Now do you.

MIKEB97

Reaction score
My favorite Hunt characters are Don Music, Forgetfull Jones, Placido Domingo, Statler, Scooter and Mildred.