Favorite Richard Hunt characters

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I really love Richard and my favourite Richard muppet is Sweetums! I really love Sweetums too!

BorkBork

Reaction score
Beaker...and scooter, of course. It's just something special between him and scooter, i think.

/Anders

radionate

Reaction score
Sweetums! and Don Music, both classic!

Don't forget Jr. Gorg on Fraggle Rock Too!!!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well being that Richard is my all time favorite Muppeteer, choosing a fave character is like trying to choose a fave Eurythmics song!! Many and changes constantly based on mood...

...but i do have to give special nods to Don Music on Sesame Street (recently listened to audio of Mary Had a Bicycle sketch - i LOVE the way how he gets all angry and excited and then once Kermit suggests it can sound different the way he sweetly and meekly asks "It can?"), Gladys the cafe worker on TMS (short lived character but so classicly Richard - i really wish she would have stuck around longer - my all time fave Muppet line next to "Have a popover, Froggy" has got to be "SANDWICH! Here's your sandwich Frog!" and Gillis Fraggle on Fraggle Rock.

(and before anyone asks fave E'mics song is "I Saved the World Today" or maybe the live version of "Never Gonna Cry Again" or perhaps the studio version of "Satellite of Love" or maybe..

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
She Who Ressurects Old Posts Strikes a...Third Time!

Scooter! Scooter is definately my favorite of Richard's characters; heck, my favorite Muppet period. Still burns me that he's faded into the background while Sweetums, Beaker, Statler and Janice still get to be seen (even though Janice doesn't get to talk anymore).

On SS, I'd have to say that Forgetful Jones and Don Music are tied. There are definately times in the 9 years that I took piano lessons that I felt like banging my head on that keyboard. And just the other day I had a bonefide Forgetful Jones moment (forgot the book I needed for one class, then forgot my notebook for another class; thank goodness we were only looking at slides that day!).

I saw the puppet up close once. Very cool!
You did?!? When was this?!?

-Kim (She Who Ressurects Old Threads)

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Gillis Fraggle! He's basically Don Music in the body of a Fraggle. :big_grin: Same voice, same appearance.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
gotta two way tie with scooter and janice, with sweetums taking a close third