Favorite Richard Hunt characters

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
I'm also very fond of the "Telephone Rock" music number (LOL, telephone...number, Wocka Wocka! :wink::embarrassed:) on Sesame Street and that old lady he did was hilarious.
Oh wow, I caught the telephone rock number just now on youtube after reading your post, Gelfing Girl and I LOVE it! Jerry Nelson's so awesome in this clip and Richard's old lady character cracks me up. I also caught some of The Beetles vids earlier and really dig the songs I listened to (Letter B and Thinking of U). I'm kinda ashamed to say that some of this stuff I'm just now catching for the first time :eek:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, Richard did a really good job on some of the sketches with the Beetles - he sounds really authentic. Those are some of my favorite Richard moments on SST - and of course, I do like Placido Flamingo and Don Music as well. (The outtakes from the Declaration of Independence sketch really crack me up.)

Like I said, Scooter heads the list of my favorite Richard Hunt characters, both on TMS and in general, and I also like Beaker, Janice, Statler and Sweetums.

On Fraggle Rock, I like Gunge and Junior, of course, but I love some of his minor and one-shot characters as well, like Gillis, Beige, Turbo and the Spiderfly.