1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Favorite Sesame human of all time

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by SCOOTER_101, May 26, 2005.

1. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

it's interesting how these things come to mind. sure it's happened to me as well.
  2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

True, but I think Bob McGrath is doing a heck of a job so far. He's been on the show since the first episode. Yet, even up to this season he still pops up every now and then.
  3. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

why would you think age has anything to do with it? i don't understand.
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I don't. It was just a tiny thought.
  5. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

You have to be careful what you think around here. The thought police are on patrol.
  6. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I know... thoughts and opinions seem to be frowned upon here sometimes. Maybe I should just not have them...yeah, that's it. I will just go in my little hole and watch Muppets Wizard of Oz all day. ;)
  7. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

well i try not to be opinionated but when i have a thought i try to do my best to make people understand and i honestly do not get it when somebody is going to suggest that Maria's lack of appearance has to do with age considering there are at least 3 others that are older than her. i don't even know how old Elillio Delgado is who plays Luis though he's probably the same age or older and Will Lee who of course was Mr. Hooper was 61 when the show began.
  8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I don't think anyone suggested that Maria has been lacking appearance because of age. She is actually the most regular on the show these days.
  9. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

one of my all time favs was savion (sp?) i use dot love it when he would tap dance on the show
  10. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

i mentioned her in a past post but does anyone else remember Timmy? and it was a lady. she was friends with Linda and i think she often interpeted for her as well as Bob. think she came on in the late 70s and left in the mid 80s i think. i don't know the actress'es name but segment i remember was when she along with Bob and Linda were singing a song called butterfly with the kids on the steps of the apartment.