Favorite wave

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree. I am most looking forward to series 5. Janice, Pepe, the Newsman, Gonzo in tux, Vaudeville Statler and Waldorf, the Swedish Chef Repaint with Lobster Banditos, and the surprise exclusive.

WiGgY

Reaction score
lol how do you know you like series 5 when the sculpts aren't even done? :big_grin:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I like the IDEA of series 5 best :smile:

hmm..I'd forgotten about the suprise...great, now the curiousity's gonna kill me again :stick_out_tongue:

well, maybe we'll find out soon.....

Hmm..is the suprise excliusive going ot be offered ONLY through the collector's club, or elsewhere as well??

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
Hmm..is the suprise excliusive going ot be offered ONLY through the collector's club, or elsewhere as well??
There was talk of it being generally available in the Palisades website store. I guess they aren't sure yet.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
My favorite wave is the wave that is about to be released, or the wave Ken has most recently shown in-production pics of, or the wave that has just been announced. Meaning-- they just keep getting better and I keep finding new things to be excited about. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Hate to say, but I think a lot would agree Series 3 looks to be the most boring. It's all about WAVE 5 baby! PEPE....w00t!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You mean series 4 right? Why would 3 be boring?J The series 4 selection (MTI Sam, Swinetrek characters and Rizzo) are not as strong as series 5 (Rowlf with a piano, Scooter with skateboard etc, Zoot with his sax and case and Lew with his bucket of fish) because no character really stands out as the star of the wave. They all seem secondary-like when comparing them with Scooter and Rowlf. I still think they should have split Gonzo and Fozzie into seperate waves to even things out. But series 5 and 6 will probably kick serious butt.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I'm super looking forward to series 3 too...series 4 I owuld say is the most boring by looking at the names, because I'v enever been a huge pig fan, but seeing the prototype figures, I'm excited anyway :stick_out_tongue:

just because I'm exited about series 5, make no mistake, I want series 3 like, NOW :stick_out_tongue:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
You mean series 4 right? Why would 3 be boring?J The series 4 selection (MTI Sam, Swinetrek characters and Rizzo) are not as strong as series 5 (Rowlf with a piano, Scooter with skateboard etc, Zoot with his sax and case and Lew with his bucket of fish) because no character really stands out as the star of the wave. They all seem secondary-like when comparing them with Scooter and Rowlf. I still think they should have split Gonzo and Fozzie into seperate waves to even things out. But series 5 and 6 will probably kick serious butt.
Good point. If Gonzo were held off until series 3 and maybe moved Rowlf or LEw into series 2 that would have added more balance. I don't mind though. I'm sure series 3 will do fine just because of all the stuff you get with the figures. I mean Scooter with all that stuff is the same price as Kermit with a camera and cup :confused: I think the more stuff the better the figures will sell, plus the sculpts look really cool. They just keep getting better. :big_grin: