Fellow Church People

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Personally I believe in the creation accounts of Genesis. With each day having some creation performed until it was finished in 6 literal days. Then He rested on the 7th day. God did not use the Big Bang of evolution to make everything appear and then evolve it over millions of years. That's not what Scripture says.
But I can agree with you if you mean in context that God said Let there be light. And there was light like as in a big bang illuminating the start of the first week cycle as instituted by the Creator in the beginning.
I wasn't refering to some Big Bang of , I was talking about exactly what you were refering to. I believe the very same thing you just said aboove. I was talking about the fact that God created all of ceration with his out of the woeds of his mouth, when he spoke, it was there, just like that, it came into exesistance. When I sain bang, I was refreing to like in a snap, in an instant, it was after he spoke it to be.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I wasn't refering to some Big Bang of , I was talking about exactly what you were refering to. I believe the very same thing you just said aboove. I was talking about the fact that God created all of ceration with his out of the woeds of his mouth, when he spoke, it was there, just like that, it came into exesistance. When I sain bang, I was refreing to like in a snap, in an instant, it was after he spoke it to be.
And I also wholeheartedly agree with you to ILM:smile:

It's always good to talk things over and come to understand each other.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Everythinh Jesus did was everything His father instruched hin to do. He was perfect and blameless, and had no sin in him. He is the Lord and has no faults what so ever. He's the only one who can get mad because he is the athority. He is equal in power with the father. When the father arger burns aginst us, so does his.

Between Gensis one and to, where it says Now the earth was formless and empty, in the Heberw translation, was is became, whice cloud explain why the Dinosaure were here hundreds of millions of years before us, yet we were only crreated on the sixth day. The bible does say the one day to God is like 10,000 years to us.

But between the first and second verse, the earth was created, then it beacme empty. what was in between it being created and it becoming that was, and how conm there was already water where it said the spirit of god was hovering over the waters before light was created?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And I might add so does the anger of the Holy Spirit.

For as Christians we believe in three eternal personages: The Father, His Son, Jesus Christ and Their faithful friend, the Holy Spirit. We believe that they are three distinctly separate persons, but they all make up only one God between them.

The Father is our loving Heavenly Parent, who sent His Son to redeem us and the Holy Spirit's job is to warn people of the sin in their lives and of their need to turn to Jesus for forgiveness. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thats right, God said in Gensis 1:26, Let us make man in "our" image and likeness.

And sense Isreal was not able to like Holy and Blameless according to the lay of god, Jesus did it for us, so instear of buring sacrafices for forgiveness of our sins, we repent them to Jesus and ask him for our forgiveness.

You have to Ask Juses into your heart to, beleve in him, and confess whith you mouth that he is the lord in ordered to be saved by him. Who Shall ever call upon the name of the lovd shall be saved, and the only way to the father is through the son, Jesus Crist.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
And I might add so does the anger of the Holy Spirit.
I just think that's very fire and brimestone, and that's not the God that Jesus spoke of. If it was, Jesus would have told the people to stone the adulterous woman.

In my own experience, God does not get angry when we mess up. He tries to make us see the error of our ways. Jesus doesn't say, be good because God will be angry. He says be good because it's right, because being bad will leave you with nothing, and because it hurts people and God.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The Bible tells us that the lord is slow to anger. And the old tells of serveral accounts where the Lord's anger came upon the Isrealites. Just like all the plagus aginst King Pharaoh. The fouthr cammandment says thet god punishes thoses who don't keep his command's. Liviticus 20 talks about the punishments for sin. Detuterronomy 8:20 Like the nations the Lord Destroyed befor you. So you will be Destroyed for not obeying the Lord youy God.

There is only one Jesus that God spoke of, and that is his son.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yes, that's the Old Testament, with the Ten Commandments where everything is "Don't do this, don't do that." I'm not putting down the Ten Commandments. According to Christian teaches, they were the beginning. It's the religion's history, and it essential to understand where it all came from.

But Jesus came in the New Testament to complete the teaches and say what the true nature of God was. He said the most important commandment was loving one another, not being told "don't do this." And he also said "Blessed are the meek," not the angry. And he was leading by example.

You can obey all the 10 Commandments and still do bad things in your life. Jesus says love is what completes it all.

I don't know why it's so easy to get drawn into these debates, you know? It just is ::shrugs:: heh

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The Ten Commandment still stands today and God Does not changs. Matthew: 17 SaysDO not think I have come to Abolish the Law of the profets but to fullfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disapear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of pen, will by any means disappear from the law until everything ia accomplished. Anyone who breaks one of theleast od the commandments and teachesothers to do the samewill be called least in the kingdom of heaven. And 20 goes on to say this,"For I tell you the that unless you righteousness surpassesthat of the Pharisees and the teachersof the law, you will certantly not enter the Kingdom of heaven.
Then he goes on to saying the Commandments Again and and saying that they still stand.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Right, the Pharisees and the teachers of the law were the people preaching fire and brimestone, saying God wanted us to stone and punish sinners. Jesus said we should not be like them.

Right, Jesus said the commandments should never be broken. He was assuring people that everything they were taught was still true. But he was also saying that love is ultimately the most important. Love the sinner, try to help them, don't punish them.

However, everyone has good points. Like we said before, I think we're all good at respectfully debating these things. But I think I'm done debating today, it takes a lot out of you. God bless, everybody!