Fellow Church People

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello Brother Krazedmuppet.
Nice to be able to say hello to a fellow Catholic. I love being a Catholic. I have found my final home group. But naturally I see all peoples as special through the eyes of the Lord

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
(I believe you mean Sister Krazedmuppet, lol!)
:embarrassed: Oh I am sorry Sister. Sometimes it's hard to tell gender with usernames.
Maybe if I read the profiles I'd know better. Maybe not. But I hope you are not offended.:concern:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi Bill Bubble Guy! I am also a fellow Catholic so I would like to say hello and God's peace be with you! Welcome to the forum!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i am a baptist, i think. i have had a hard spititual life, and now im confused hurt and mad all at once. i just dont understand so much about people and God.
I use to as a teen preach to people i know my heart was right but when i look back i know my message was full hate and jugment on people who i thought where not doing what i thought they should. i slowly stated to fall and do things i knew where wrong and stuff i even preached aginst strongly. I have become angry and i dont trust chuches at all. i dont know what to do i want to trust church but i dont want to get hurt agine and i sure dont want to let down God agin.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
You guys are brother and sister?? What?
furryredmonster let me explain. Within churches of Christianity members think of each other as all being brothers and sisters because God the Father has accepted us as His own children through Jesus His one eternal Son dying on the cross to free us from the guilt of all the things we've done wrong. So we're really like one large adopted family. Made up of one divine Father and one divine Son who have made us their own adopted Children to the Father and brethren and sisters to Jesus the Son.
I've tried to make it as clear as I can. I hope this helps you understand

F

furryredmonster

Bill Bubble Guy said:
furryredmonster let me explain. Within churches of Christianity members think of each other as all being brothers and sisters because God the Father has accepted us as His own children through Jesus His one eternal Son dying on the cross to free us from the guilt of all the things we've done wrong. So we're really like one large adopted family. Made up of one divine Father and one divine Son who have made us their own adopted Children to the Father and brethren and sisters to Jesus the Son.
I've tried to make it as clear as I can. I hope this helps you understand
Yes, it does now thank you. I do not go to church but I want to when I get older.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Hi Bill Bubble Guy! I am also a fellow Catholic so I would like to say hello and God's peace be with you! Welcome to the forum!
redBoobergurl I apologize that I haven't said hello back to you in this thread yet. I have a lot of things I'm trying to juggle on my plate but let me give you my blessings now. God bless you Beth. And my real name is Martin.
You can all call me Martin if you would like to but please don't simply ignore my username entirely.
Perhaps I could become known to my friends as Bill "Martin" Bubble Guy:smile: :wink: