Fellow Church People

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hi Martin aka Bill Bubble Guy! I dont go to church but I have Catholic beliefs, if that counts...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello anythingmuppet. You don't have to go to church to serve God of course, though the regular meeting with other Christian folk is recommended for mutual encouragement.
But still I'm happy that you hold onto Catholic beliefs. Or any denominations beliefs for that matter. It is good to believe in the God who created us and loved us enough to send Christ to die for us. It is at least a step in the right direction. The Lord be with you.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Here's the thread D'Snowth started last year, Bill Bubble Guy. Thought I'd post it for you since it got a lot of replies and you'd probably enjoy reading them.
Here's what I said about my religion in that thread:

I'm non-denominational. I have no problem attending a church that is (such as Baptist, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Methodist, etc.) I just wouldn't label myself as such. The main thing to me is a church that preaches the Bible and loves and worships Jesus as Lord and Savior.
You know one verse I find REALLY helpful and comforting? Philippians 1:6 "He who began a good work in you will continue to perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Boy I love that truth. Because it means that whenever I fail or feel like a loser in life I can be reminded that God ain't done working in me yet!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YAY! Ziffel's back!!! Long time no see, how've you been doing lately?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Hey there buddy! {{{{{{{D'Snowth}}}}}} GTSY! (Good to see you!)

Been doing real well, thanks. Busy and tired but happy! :smile:

Glad the weekend is here and that I plan on finally staying home and relaxing the entire time! (other than church Sunday).

And {{{{{{{ anything muppet, Xerus, Gonzo Leaper, Vic Romano, Katzi, redboobergurl, Janice, prawncracker, BEAR, and the many more good folks here }}}}}}} GTSY all!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello Ziffel. Thank you for sharing that thread of Snowthy's with me.
Glad to have you back on the boards with all of us and my name is Martin.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Nice to meet you, Martin. You seem like a very nice guy and it's always nice to see when someone is developing a strong faith and appreciation in God.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Nice to meet you, Martin. You seem like a very nice guy and it's always nice to see when someone is developing a strong faith and appreciation in God.
Thank you Ziffel. I know God has only the very best to offer to us. I try to read a bit of the bible every day and to live by its principles