Female Monsters...They Never Last

superfan

Reaction score
The high pitched voice is what I assume though she's never pointed that out specifically. When we've said that Elmo is indeed male, she gets quite irritated with us and INSISTS he's a girl!
Good for a laugh if nothing else!

BEAR

Reaction score
superfan said:
The high pitched voice is what I assume though she's never pointed that out specifically. When we've said that Elmo is indeed male, she gets quite irritated with us and INSISTS he's a girl!
Good for a laugh if nothing else!

Thats funny. How old is your daughter?

Erine81981

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Don't forget Ingrid and Baby Natasha. They are both still around.
Wasn't Ingrid another character before she became who she is till this day? I know that Telly hung around her all the time. She was cool but then she changed and got with Humfree. (I think thats his name or how to spell it)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That Muppet was used as Telly's sister Juliette.

Though I have seen her a few times on "Plaza Sesamo" where she was called "Mona." That's a bit strange.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not rully... That puppet was first used for the character of Mona, think she might be in one of the ol' SS Magazine issues I have stored away.
She was then used as the character known as Juliette. Though I thought she was a sort of girlfriend for Telly since they were both prone to over-worrying back then. Is she rully his sister though?
And then it was used as Ingrid, Baby Natasha's Mommy.

Hope this helps and have a good day.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Just for the record, Julliete was NOT Telly's sister. I remember the episode when they first met. It took place at Birdland, and Telly was sitting in a booth all by himself feeling sad about something when Julliete came up to him. It was in 1986 or 1987, or sometime during that year. The last time I remember seeing her on the show was in 1991 in the episode when they rebuilt Hooper's Store and had the grand opening.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea I only have two episodes the one you mention and "Maria and Luis HoneyMoon" episode. I know she was in others but I wished they would bring back around the corner. That was cool about the Furry Arms. Another Female character. Can't think of her name but the boss of the place.

BEAR

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Yea I only have two episodes the one you mention and "Maria and Luis HoneyMoon" episode. I know she was in others but I wished they would bring back around the corner. That was cool about the Furry Arms. Another Female character. Can't think of her name but the boss of the place.

Sherry Netherland was her name. I almost forgot about her, but then again I don't think she was very popular. Probably why she was canned. Pretty forgetable if you ask me.

Also, who was the female monster that was yellow? I think she may have had horns. This was a long time ago. Maybe late 80s early 90s i dunno.

Erine81981

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Sherry Netherland was her name. I almost forgot about her, but then again I don't think she was very popular. Probably why she was canned. Pretty forgetable if you ask me.

Also, who was the female monster that was yellow? I think she may have had horns. This was a long time ago. Maybe late 80s early 90s i dunno.
Thats Mary Monster.