Fic: Muppets from Earth

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
She glided from table to table as she sang, flirting with and then disdaining each set of admirers. When she came to the last table, the one with Kermit, she saw that Robin, again wearing an oversized bowtie, was sitting on the table and grinning up at her. She drew Kermit out of his seat and, leaning far forward, sang to him. Then, instead of dropping him back into his seat, she swept him up in her arms and sashayed offstage, singing her final "Why don't you do right, like some other men do?" with a lecherous smirk.

Kermit remained in character until the curtains closed. Then he said, "Piggy, put me down."

"Not just yet," she said sweetly, and carried him up the stairs.
I am thoroughly teased and super curious and excited about what's going to happen in the next chapter. Just what a teaser should do...excellent job. Now stop the torture and post the next chapter soon! please? :cry:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Yes, it's what you've all been waiting for: the end of this story! The grand finale! The chapter so great we titled it twice:

Muppets from Earth
Part 17: Muppets from Earth
by Kim McFarland

It was a dark and stormy night. The loudest of the thunderclaps could be heard backstage at the Muppet Theater, where everyone was preparing for the last show of this set. They had decided to put on new acts every week, and run those from Friday through Monday. That gave the new acts three days in which to get ready for the stage, or as ready as they were going to get, before they started the cycle again. It would be grueling, but they had enough performers that they did not have to do acts every week unless they wanted to—and some did—and everyone would get their chance to spend time in the spotlight. Plus, it would pay off the loans for the renovation faster.

So far attendance was good. The weekend shows had sold out. Today's still had empty seats, but not enough to be discouraging. It was to be expected on a weekday, Kermit knew. Plenty of people bought tickets right before the show, so hopefully they would have a respectable audience.

He could go check that everything was ready for the show, but he didn't really need to. By now everyone knew what they were doing. He could relax. He put the clipboard down and said to Robin, who was perched on the desk, "Let's go to the cantina."

"Right with you, Uncle Kermit."

They went back into the small cantina that served the cast and crew. Both Kermit and Robin would have liked some flies, but, having opened only a few days ago, it had not yet had time to build up a population. They settled for a salad for Kermit and a hot dog for Robin.

Several others were seated in the small dining area. Rowlf and Dr. Teeth had their heads together, talking in low voices. Gonzo and Camilla were at a table, eating their own food and feeding Billie bits of banana. Miss Piggy was at a table by herself. He said, "Hi, Piggy. Mind if we join you?"

"Vous are trés welcome," she said.

Kermit sat in the chair opposite Miss Piggy, and Robin perched on the table and set to work on the hot dog. Kermit said, "I don't know if I've said this or not, but I really like your number in this week's show. It's a knockout."

Piggy laughed and flipped her hair. "Why, thank you, Kermie."

"I know I don't say it often, because I'm usually going nuts trying to keep things together, but you earn that star on your door."

She had covered the star they had put on her door with a much larger, shinier one that she had had specially made. It practically glowed with sequins. Of course she deserved it—and she dared anyone to say otherwise!u2014but the unexpected compliment caught her by surprise.

"Yeah. It's really cool," Robin said from behind half a hot dog.

She smiled. "Why, thank you."

Gonzo and Camilla had finished, and were heading back into the theater. As they passed by the table Gonzo said, "I'm looking forward to it too. Don't tell Camilla that, though."

The hen was right behind him, and rolled her eyes. Gonzo was a flirt, and nothing would ever change that. As long as flirting was all he did, she turned a blind eye.

"Oh, and Kermit—Camilla and I are going to hold you to that promise you made yesterday."

"What promise?"

"You remember. Just, let's keep it between us, okay?"

Now Kermit remembered. "Okay, if you're really sure."

"Yep!" Gonzo said. He and his family left.

"What was he talking about?" Miss Piggy asked.

"Just something we talked about yesterday. No big deal," Kermit Answered.

When Kermit went back the audience was just starting to enter the auditorium. Scooter came in and told Kermit, "We sold out!"

"We did? On a Monday?" Kermit said, surprised.

"Yeah. Just closed the ticket booth. They said someone came in and bought all the seats left in the back of the balcony."

"Huh! Usually groups book in advance," Kermit said, then dismissed the thought from his mind.

The show began. The opening song went by flawlessly. Fozzie's comedy act made up for that. Statler and Waldorf interrupted every line, drawing a two-minute joke out into a ten-minute duel. It seemed that every night they had different responses for Fozzie's lines. Kermit wondered if they spent time outside of the shows thinking up new taunts. If so, fine. At least he didn't have to pay them.

Fozzie came offstage, wiping his forehead with his hat. He had been so confident that he hadn't armed anyone with a whipped cream pie, and the audience had been overwhelmingly appreciative. Gonzo, already in his stunt costume—which had been laundered and repaired several times that week—and, as ever, carrying Billie, told him, I remember when you hated those guys."

"I remember when they hated me!" Fozzie responded.

The audience probably thought they still did, but they had such a good rapport, Fozzie didn't believe so anymore. They were a team, kind of. Together they made the audience laugh. If the audience was any gauge, they had been in rare form tonight.

They moved aside to make way for a parade of penguins wearing tap shoes. As they quacked Puttin' On the Ritz the stagehands set up the Muppet Labs set behind the curtain. Gonzo said, "Be right back. Stephanie's going to babysit Billie during our act," and started upstairs.

Miss Piggy met him on the second floor. In a singsong voice she said, "Since everyone is so very busy, I suppose moi could watch over her during your act."

The offer startled him. Miss Piggy was always looking at Billie, but had always kept her distance. He said, "Um, sure. Thanks, Miss Piggy."

He handed the baby to her. She accepted gingerly. "Be right back," he said in a soft voice, stroking her fuzzy head feathers, then went to his dressing room.

Billie lay in her arms, looking up at her. Miss Piggy half expected her to start crying; babies were notorious for that. However, the little bundle of fluff just regarded her calmly.

She barely noticed when Gonzo, Camilla, and the other chickens passed by on their way to the stage. As they waited in the wings Camilla clucked to Gonzo. Gonzo replied in a low voice, "She asked to."

Kermit, who was waiting for the penguins to finish their song-and-dance act, followed Camilla's glance and saw Miss Piggy on the second floor balcony, holding Billie in one arm and lightly touching her with one gloved hand. Another victim of baby thrall, he thought, and just hoped that the repercussions would not be too dramatic.

The Muppet Labs segment went off on script. It continued to go well throughout Gonzo's legally-human cannonball act. Kermit watched, ready to act in case of disaster, but that did not seem imminent. This was the fourth performance of this number, not counting rehearsals, and Gonzo was in good form. So good that he might even get through the act without injuring himself, although Kermit would not bet on that.

When Gonzo landed in the final cannon, it was supposed to tilt slightly upward and shoot him toward the back, where he would land on a trampoline hidden behind the desk. However, the cannon must have tilted too far back, as it shot him up and into the fly gallery. There was a jangling sound as Gonzo hit the pulleys, then banged into a catwalk. His nose became entangled in the ropes, and after a noisy delay he came down again, dragging a castle interior backdrop with him. Bunsen glanced around the stage, which suddenly looked like Frankenstein's laboratory. Gonzo, only a little dazed, stood, his nose still embedded in the ropes. Bunsen looked him, then at the audience, and cried out, "He's alive! He's alive!"

The audience applauded and shouted with laughter. Scooter, who knew a cue when he heard one, flickered the stage lights to simulate lightning—he had no sound effects at hand, unfortunately—then pulled the rope to close the curtains.

So much for the show going off perfectly, Kermit thought. But then, he could hardly claim to be surprised when Gonzo's acts ended in disasters. At least when Gonzo fouled up, he did so in style. "Good ad-lib," he said as Bunsen passed by. He glanced back, saw that Scooter and Beauregard were freeing Gonzo from a Gordian knot and Sweetums was working to hoist the backdrop back into place, then went out onstage to introduce the next act.

When Gonzo was untethered he went backstage. He had already shaken off the daze; he had hardly banged his head at all. A metal catwalk had nowhere near as much punch as a brick wall. His nose was going to be sore for a while, though. Camilla clucked sympathetically.

He glanced up at the second floor. Miss Piggy wasn't there. He asked, "Kermit, did you see where Miss Piggy went?"

"No, I've been a little distracted for the past few minutes. Why?"

"I guess she's in her dressing room." He went up the stairs. He was about to knock on the door when he heard her voice. She was singing in a silly falsetto.

Gonzo smiled, and left without knocking.

The rest of the first act romped by without further disasters, and Scooter reported that there had been no significant damage to the backdrops or the pulley system. Gonzo was fine, and came out suited up for his next role.

Miss Piggy came out of her dressing room and saw Gonzo backstage. She came down, carrying Billie, and said, "I have to get ready for my act now."

"Thanks for watching her," Gonzo replied.

Miss Piggy reluctantly gave Billie back to Gonzo, then turned and hustled up the stairs. Gonzo grinned. She was acting cool, but from the way Billie was keyed up he could tell that she had been playing with her.

When Miss Piggy closed the doors to her dressing room she felt her throat tighten again. She knew how to combat that. She took a deep breath, then began belting out her song as she changed. Those in the adjacent dressing rooms and near her door could hear every word, at least until she began struggling into her foundation garment.

After intermission, the curtains opened on a stage set like a darkened nightclub. This time the tables were filled; every male Muppet who could find a tux or reasonable facsimile was seated. After a brief musical introduction by Floyd on the bass fiddle, Miss Piggy stepped out from the back into a follow spot. She began to sing Why Don't You Do Right?

She glided from table to table as she sang, flirting with and then disdaining each set of admirers. When she came to the last table, the one with Kermit, she saw that Robin, again wearing an oversized bowtie, was sitting on the table and grinning up at her. She drew Kermit out of his seat and, leaning far forward, sang to him. Then, instead of dropping him back into his seat, she swept him up in her arms and sashayed offstage, singing her final "Why don't you do right, like some other men do?" with a sultry smirk.

Kermit remained in character until the curtains closed. Then he said, "Piggy, put me down."

"Not just yet," she said sweetly, and carried him up the stairs.

"Piggy! I have to introduce the next act!" he protested.

"Scooter dear, would you do the introduction? Thank you," she said, and walked to her door.

"Piggy!"

Holding him in an iron grip, she said "Kermie, get the door, please," in a sweet voice with a hint of growl in it.

What else could he do? He turned the doorknob.

Once inside her dressing room, she pushed the door shut with her foot. "Now, Kermit, cover your eyes."

He put his hands in front of his eyes. She set him down on his feet. Then, instead of being crushed in a fierce embrace he heard the clicking of her high heels as she rushed to the other side of the room. "Piggy?"

"You can uncover your eyes now."

He did. She said from behind the changing screen, "You must forgive me, Kermie. I simply couldn't put you down. I had a little mishap with this darn dress when I picked you up."

"Oh," he said.

The dress flopped over the screen. He could see that the seam in front had popped. She said, "Give that to Wardrobe to fix for me, would you? I'll need it for the bows."

"Yeah," he said, taking the dress.

He came back downstage. It seemed everyone was hanging around backstage now, waiting for the next act, whether they were part of it or not. Scooter glanced up at Kermit, and saw him holding Miss Piggy's dress. "Whoa! That was fast."

"Don't even think it. Tell wardrobe to fix this." He handed the dress over. He glanced at the stage and saw the Electric Mayhem's instruments were set up, then looked in front of the curtains and saw some brightly-colored, possibly alien creatures frolicking in a musical act, using their bodies as instruments. He had come down just in time. When the creatures finished up, or at least tired themselves out, Kermit stepped out in front of the curtains He said "Ladies and gentlemen, what can we follow up that musical act with but another musical act. It's Doctor..." He stopped himself when a gleam in the orchestra pit caught his eye. Doctor Teeth was sitting back in one of the musicians' chairs and and grinning up at him, his hands laced lazily over his stomach. Seeing Kermit's bewilderment, he gestured to him to go on. Flustered, Kermit finished, "It's The Electric Mayhem."

When the curtains parted, the Electric Mayhem began playing Dr. Teeth's rocked-out version of Beethoven's Piano Sonata No. 8 in C minor, Op. 13, third movement. However, the shape at the keyboard was not Dr. Teeth. The mouth was wide enough, but instead of a floppy purple hat he wore floppy brown ears.

Kermit watched, wide-eyed, as Rowlf played Dr. Teeth's keyboards. The dog was concentrating hard, his eyes never leaving the sheet music. His ears kept swinging in front of his eyes, making him toss his head back repeatedly to keep them from blocking his vision. But he kept up with the rest of the Electric Mayhem, and if his style wasn't as forceful as Dr. Teeth's, he played with flair and energy that made the piece shine.

When the piece was over and the audience applauded, the cast backstage did too. As they walked offstage Floyd told Rowlf, "We may just have to make you an honorary Cool Cat."

"Yeah," Zoot said.

"Thanks, but I couldn't wear the glasses, not with these ears," Rowlf replied. He was panting a little; he had been terrifically tense up there, playing music that far outside his comfort zone. But he had to admit that he had enjoyed it.

Dr. Teeth appeared backstage. He said nothing, but walked toward Rowlf, taping his hands together in an exaggeratedly understated golf clap. Rowlf bowed. "Don't think I'm gonna join the band, though."

"Perish the thought," Dr. Teeth said. "There's room in this band for one and only one master of the keyboards, and that would be he whose name is on the equipment. However... we will have to cross swords more often."

"That we will," Rowlf said, and the two walked off, laughing.

The show continued. The rest of the acts went by without any more spectacular disasters or unexpected recasting. It was almost disappointing, Kermit thought, then realized what he was thinking. He had been doing this too long! Then again, no, he hadn't. Not by a long shot.

As the band played the closing theme, the cast took their bows in the order of their acts. The audience acclaimed them all enthusiastically, and Gonzo and the chickens were met with a surprising torrent of applause. Kermit thought, this was the second time tonight that Gonzo brought down the house.

After the curtains closed for the final time and the house lights came up Fozzie peered out from the side of the stage. Most of the audience was leaving, but there was a group in the balcony that were still seated. He wondered who they were for a few moments, until he saw one in profile.

Fozzie darted backstage and shouted, "Hey, Gonzo!"

Gonzo popped up from behind the cannon that he and Beauregard were shoving toward the boiler room. "What?"

"C'mere quick!"

Fozzie led Gonzo to the curtains and said, "Look at the balcony."

Gonzo pushed back the curtain. Then he stepped out in front and saw a collection of his own kind. Brian was at the head of the aisle. Gonzo called, "Wait there, I'll be right up!"

"Bring the family!" Brian shouted back cheerfully.

Several minutes later Gonzo, Camilla, and Billie were in the balcony. About two dozen of Gonzo's people, dressed in what Gonzo would guess was their version of either formal or disco attire, were there. Gonzo blurted out, "I don't believe it! I didn't know you were here. What're you doing here?"

"Taking in a show, what else?" Brian answered with a grin. "I told them about it, and there just happened to be a storm big enough to mask our landing. It was practically fate."

Tiya said, "Brian insisted that we shouldn't miss it."

Another, a female with aqua fur and an orange crest, said in a voice of hushed awe, "You are a master of the cannon!"

Al of them applauded again. Gonzo's face warmed, and he glanced at Camilla. She smiled at him and clucked, They're right.

After the applause died down one sitting in the back said, "As well, we owe you an explanation."

The others fell quiet, looking at the speaker: The Ubergonzo, still wearing his turbanlike helmet. It was a good thing he had been sitting in the back row, Gonzo thought.

The elderly alien gestured to Brian, who began, "When I saw Billie I thought that Camilla had to be a descendant of colonists left here so many millions of zotons ago that the species had changed. That's happened before, and that'd mean that birds here are our cousins. But then I found out that this planet's fossil record went too far back for it to have started with creatures we dropped off. As if we'd seed a planet with the beasts we left our home world to escape!"

Maibes continued, "All of our ships carry copies of the most ancient records, made at the time we left our original world. We have maps, information on the plants and animals that lived there, and so on. The maps didn't match, but the fossil record did. That confused us, until we figured in continental drift."

Brian continued, "And it turns out that years and zotons are so close, the difference isn't worth mentioning. Lot of coincidences, huh?"

Gonzo said quietly, "Are you saying that...this is our home planet?"

Brian nodded. "Yep. Everything matches, and the fossil record proves that dinosaurs developed here rather than being dropped off. We're the descendants of the fuzzy little things that ran to avoid getting eaten or squished."

"Wow." Gonzo said, momentarily overwhelmed. Camilla clucked, and he asked, "But if you knew all that, how is it that you didn't know where Earth is?"

Maibes said in a solemn tone, "Not everyone agreed with the idea of leaving the planet. Some wished to make it habitable again by dropping an asteroid or comet in the ocean. The resulting disaster would kill off the large life forms. They wanted to take revenge on animals. So the location was deliberately erased from every ship."

"So we thought," Brian added quietly.

Maibes said, "That could have been coincidence."

Brian was about to argue, then shrugged. "We'll never know, I guess. It's a bit late to dust for fingerprints."

Gonzo had heard the phrase "dinosaur killer" used to describe a large asteroid hit in the ancient past. That must be what they were talking about. He hoped it was a coincidence too. The idea that anyone could—and would—deliberately cause such a disaster was frightening.

The Ubergonzo spoke again. "Now our search is at an end. This planet is our past."

"Wow," Gonzo said, barely more than a breath. "So... I'm not really an alien after all?"

"It depends on how you look at it," the Ubergonzo answered. With a small smile he added, "It does explain how you went native so successfully."

"Oh, heh, yeah." He glanced down at the hatchling in his arms. She was looking around the gathering with mild interest. Camilla clucked to him, and he said, "Oh, sorry. Um, guys, this is Camilla, my wife. And here's our daughter Billie. She was just hatched a few days ago."

The elder said, "We are honored to be in the presence of two such lovely ladies." He got up and made his way to the end of the row of seats, then said to Camilla, "I can see why Gonzo chose to stay here."

Gonzo glanced at Camilla, and held back a laugh at her surprised expression. The last thing she had expected was to be flirted with by an alien! Well, another alien. She clucked, flustered but pleased. Gonzo covered for her by saying, "So, does this mean you'll all be staying on Earth?"

The Ubergonzo closed his eyes. "No, we will be leaving tonight, before the storm ends."

Surprised, Gonzo asked, "Why? This is your home too, after all."

The Ubergonzo shook his helmeted head. "No, it isn't. We have been living in spaceships for countless generations. The universe is our home. We could no more leave it than you could abandon this world. Besides, this planet is already populated; we can no longer claim it as ours. It's good to finally know where we came from... but this is a secret we will keep. It will not be placed in the records that will be shared with other ships."

Gonzo almost asked why, but then he realized that if news got out... thousands of spaceships full of aliens, all wanting to see their ancestral home. Even if none of them had ambitions to reclaim their world, it would still cause chaos. "I understand. But... wow. It's still hard to believe."

The Ubergonzo smiled. "The universe despises complacency. It conspires to surprise us whenever we become bored. That is why we prefer to roam among the stars."

"Yeah..." Gonzo glanced at Camilla.

After a pause Brian asked quietly, "Having second thoughts about coming with?"

"No. But... you're going to go explore the galaxy, and I'm going to stay here and do a vaudeville show. It sounds silly."

The Ubergonzo laughed. Gonzo and Camilla looked at him, startled. He said, "Gonzo, you survived and thrived after being marooned when you were still damp from your egg. You made a name for yourself as this world's most recognizable stuntman. You won recognition for Camilla and others of her kind as equals to the dominant race. You called us back to our long-lost home world and singlehandedly proved our kinship with the life here! What are you going to do for an encore?"

All of the aliens laughed. Gonzo was embarrassed, but not offended; he could tell that they were laughing in amusement, not derision. And, well, it was funny if you thought about it from their point of view. He held Billie, who was looking about, wondering what all the excitement was, with one hand, and put the other around Camilla.

When they quieted down somewhat the Ubergonzo said, "Gonzo, though you lost your memories, you have continued to keep faithful to our credo. Whatever you do, do it with your entire soul. Decide what your own path will be. Take risks. Fail so that your successes will be sweeter. Earn your joy, and share it. Above all, while you live, live!"

After an expectant pause Gonzo said, "Well, okay, I think I can do that."

The aliens laughed again, and this time Gonzo and Camilla joined in. Brian came over to them and said, "Gonzo, we've gotta leave before the storm peters out or we'll be making the headlines as a UFO invasion. But we'll be in touch, okay?"

"Yeah," Gonzo said. "I'll watch the skies."

"And keep an eye on your cereal." Brian grinned.

By the time Gonzo and Camilla came back down everyone else was ready to go. Fozzie said, "Wow, your whole family came to see you! Did they like the show?"

"Yeah, they loved the cannon bit. Heh."

"Are they going to be around for a while?" Kermit asked.

Gonzo shook his head. "No. They got what they were looking for. Now they're going home." He glanced down at Billie. In the dim light she had fallen asleep against his chest. He smiled at how peaceful she looked. "That sounds like a good idea. Let's go home."

All characters except Brian, Maibes, Tiya, and Billie are copyright © The Muppets Studio, LLC. and are used without permission but with much respect and affection. Billie and Brian are copyright © Kim McFarland. This story is copyright © Kim McFarland (negaduck9@aol.com). Permission is given by the author to copy it for personal use only.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
:smile: Absolutely wonderful! I loved the entire thing! *dances* And Gonzo's fam came to see him, yaaaay! Amazing fic overall, deary!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What a fabu ending. Loved the mishap at Muppet Labs. Very much liked the Ubergonzo's philosophy in explaining to Gonzo about his accomplishments. Good story and thanks for sharing it with all us readers.
*Goes to add it to Kim's list at the FLI.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, guys, for sticking with this bloody thing to the end. I just printed it out and bound it, and, wow, it's a big mama-jama.

I hope the story made sense. It was a little difficult at the end, trying to balance hard science fiction with Muppetiness. I actually worked out a whole lot more about Gonzo's race, but it just didn't make sense to plop a big data dump in the story. The one bit I don't want to lose is this: Why is Gonzo so near indestructible? His whole species is like that. They spent untold generations being culled by huge hungry lizards, so the survivors are tough, fast, reasonably bright, and able to function while hopped up on adrenaline. Gonzo's just making use of his natural gifts when he does ridiculous stunts.

I hope everything else made sense, but if it didn't, please feel free to ask.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Makes totally sense! But you never did reveal Dr. Teeth's name.....S'Nigel, I'm guessing?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I never know when to leave well enough alone, do I?

Muppets from Earth
Bonus Feature: Outtakes
By Kim McFarland​

Sandwich: Hey, how ya doing?
[Everyone looks at Fozzie's plate. His sandwich is speaking instead of Gonzo's. Fozzie looks around at the others, then swaps plates with Gonzo.]

[Kermit and Gonzo are eating lunch in the back yard. Well, Kermit is eating the flies attracted by some honey on a plate, and Gonzo is sitting and looking pensive.]
Kermit: I gotta go back in and get with Piggy on an act she's planning. You coming in?
Gonzo: Nah, I'll stay out here a little longer.
Kermit: Okay. See you.
[Kermit picks up his plates and heads back to the house. Gonzo picks the up his sandwich. It wiggles and makes a muffled noise. Gonzo stares at it.]
Gonzo: [to someone off-camera] I don't think this was supposed to be grilled cheese.

Gonzo: Camilla, they didn’t know what they were talking about!
Camilla: [angry squawking, subtitled as:] And you will let them get away with it? You won’t stand up to them?
[The other hens growl, backing Camilla up.]
Rizzo: [aside] Talk about henpecked.
Gonzo: [to Rizzo] You don't know the half of it. [grins widely and waggles his eyelids ala Groucho Marx]
Rizzo: [pauses as that sinks in, then covers his eyes with one hand] I did not want to know about that.

Monster official: By the power vested in me by this state, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss.
[Gonzo kneels, and he and Camilla kiss. For a while.]
Rizzo: Sheez, get a room, willya?
[Camilla, not breaking the kiss or even glancing away, makes a "shoo" gesture with one wing.]

[The Swedish Chef is doing his thing in the kitchen, and the rats are alert for the inevitable fallout. There is a knock at the door.]
Chef: Vem är det?
[The Chef opens the door. Brian, wearing a white suit and sunglasses, is standing there.]
Chef: Åh... Gönscho?
Brian: Er, I'm looking for Gonzo. Am I at the right place?
Rizzo: Hey, what's up with the suit? You're supposed to be dressed as a Man in Black.
Brian: What's wrong?
Rizzo: Men in black wear black, not white.
[Brian looks down at his suit.]
Brian: Oops, sorry. Colorblind.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Great Job with the last chapter and I loved the outtakes!

Awesome story overall. Keep up the great work with your next fic!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, glad someone read the outtakes! There was actually one more - someone slipped Meet the Feebles into the Jurassic Park DVD case - but somehow the footage got lost. That's probably for the best, though. :stick_out_tongue:

My next fic? You mean Monsters from The Past? Oop, you didn't see that. I did not mention that here. This is not the reply you're looking for, move along. :wink: