Figure Variants: Most/Least Wanted

matleo

Reaction score
I acatully want to see Zoot and Floyd as they appeared later in the series. in the Zoot suit and Red jacket, white button down and tie respectively. Those are two variants I want most. Alsom aybe another Dr. teeth like as he appeared in MTM and later appearances. but that's me.

--Matt

dwmckim

Reaction score
Matleo

It's not just you. I'm not really going wild over the varients; i'm generally content to just have one version of each character from each wave (save myself money and keep the figures out there for those who really want them) but there are some things i would make an exception for and the "fifth season costumes" for Electric Mayhem would be among them as this was my overall favorite look for the band...Floyd especially.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by dwmckim
What i would love to see more than anything - the one thing i would buy if i wasn't buying any other Muppet figures - would be a "scrunched-up face Kermit".
LOL!! YES! I have always LOOOOOOOOOOOVED "Scrunched-Up Face Kermit"! :big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
i think i remember Ken saying that Henson said no to "scrunched face" Kermit...something about them wanting to keep all the heads pretty much the same...

also something about how odd it would look to have a Kermit that ALWAYS looked upset...