First Muppet movie TV commercial on the Disney Channel

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I have to wait a few weeks and spend 20 bucks to see that movie. And it will be worth it (right? was it good? I'm all about the P&F).
It was good, it will be well worth twenty bucks to see (and keep forever) even if it is only 76 or so minutes. And the DVD will even have onena those fancy Digital Copies that are all the rage with the kids right now. :news:

Anywho, we normally mute the TV during commercials on Disney Channel (since it's just more Disney Channel stuff), but when me and my brother saw the Muppets, I went for the remote so fast, I knocked our Purell bottle onto the floor.

I must say, it made my night even better. :electric:

dwmckim

Reaction score
...and they just showed the Piggy interstitial! Still haven't seen the movie ad or anything else but it's about time DC rolled these back out!

dwmckim

Reaction score
As you can tell by now, i've been keeping a good watch of Disney Channel. As far as i can tell the The Muppets commercial hasn't aired again since the premiere showing of the Phineus & Ferb movie but the Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, and Gonzo identification bumpers have been taken out of the back shelf of the closet and been airing frequently throughout the weekend. (Haven't seen them show the Animal or Pepe ones yet). Hopefully this is the warm up to DC showing more Muppet stuff during its commercial breaks...or even actual programming like repeats of the movies or Studio DC.

TSSD

Reaction score
^ I hope so! I saw the Gonzo bumper and freaked out, I don't know what I would do if they aired one of the movies!

dwmckim

Reaction score
I do know that a segment with Miss Piggy was taped for Take Two with Phineas and Ferb so i suspect that may be rolled out soon.

Nick22

Reaction score
I saw it too. I got a little excited. :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'm in the mood for Show instead of Tell today, so instead of telling you i'm not kidding, i'll just say...keep your eye on the Mouse (not the computer one)