First Pepe plush revealed!

radionate

Reaction score
Jamie (aka Frogboy) who we all know is a wiz with graphics and a great artist created a "pepe plush" in photoshop for kicks.

He made it as realistic as possible, using the "hair" from the Igel Beaker, and a scan of an Igel box. (Igel is a toy company from Germany) But it was the created entirely from the mind of Jamie, not cemented by any facts at all.

Apparently Cory posted a picture of it at Palisades and claimed it was real. Since I didn't see the thread I don't know, but at the start of this thread he claimed it was coming out in April or this summer.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Is it because there are no attatchments (rats... I had some good ones on there) or did anyone start another fight?
I'm not sure whether attachments are banned for everyone at Palisades forum or not right now, seeing as it's down, but something was done about it last night by the moderators it seems. The offending 'culprit' wasn't using attachments for the reasons they are intended and had also been causing a few wider problems there lately - so threads blew up into arguments as people got fed up and one got deleted.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i'm glad we don't fight....USUALLY!

and if i see anyone fightin i'll beat you both up!

Sarah:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My original mock up of this was done over a year ago. It was not intended to be a joke and had a disclaimer that it was not a real photo before people clicked on it. I thought this thread kind of started out funny but the reactions and counter reactions have been unfortunate. You create a joke like this you have to expect some people to get mad, but you shouldn't take a constant joker seriously in the first place. The info said it was to be released on June 31st. There is no June 31st! :smirk: I just hope this dies down. I love the mock-up, though! :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, see? This is why guns aren't allowed in online forums anymore, either.

Froggy, I never got to see the mock-up. Can you send it to me? Or post a link??

Fozziemup@aol.com

Thankyew!

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
My original mock up of this was done over a year ago. It was not intended to be a joke and had a disclaimer that it was not a real photo before people clicked on it. I thought this thread kind of started out funny but the reactions and counter reactions have been unfortunate. You create a joke like this you have to expect some people to get mad, but you shouldn't take a constant joker seriously in the first place. The info said it was to be released on June 31st. There is no June 31st! :smirk: I just hope this dies down. I love the mock-up, though! :big_grin:
I love the mock up too Jamie.

I realize its a joke, and I appreciate it to a degree. I think its just the fact that it came from someone whose been talking all along about tons of new plush coming out in 2003. Because of that a lot of folks might take it seriously, not knowing any better.

Since the link wasn't working (I would have recognized your mock up right away), I even thought it was true. I mean they did just come out with a Camilla puppet.

Making a joke to it in an existing thread is one thing, starting a whole new thread under the guise of "breaking news" is a whole other thing.

I'm off my soap box now.

Luke

Reaction score
I don't even think it's just about this whole 'Pepe' thing - i think it was just the final straw for a lot of people. He's been acting real wierd lately, a lot of his replys have just been sarcastic or he's been rude to people and rubbished their threads when he doesn't like them, over at Palisades he posts a picture of Jar Jar Binks saying 'Who gives a f*** ?' (LOL). It's unfortunate but i can understand why people get annoyed or mad.

:attitude:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that looks cool jamie! how long does something like that take to do?

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That was about 20 minutes if I recall correctly. :crazy: