Flippersteps in the Sand

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, that's right! twenty-seven, then. Well, here, Mr. Minky's big enough for two people, if you don't mind the fur being extra-long and getting in your mouth and nose whenever you hug him. Ah, but he could have been shared before, so... Never mind, that still puts us down one. That's a shame. I mean, not a shame that Beau's got that blue one for the movie, just a shame that we've got one less. Well... I do have some other stuffed animals... anybody wanna cuddle with a dolphin?
<pours self a mug of cocoa>
Relax, guys, there's gonna be plenty of happiness in this story, too. Happiness, and jokes, and some fun references, and generally uplifting stuff, and don't forget we've got those tadpoles coming up. Just like Maggie said- er, uh, that is, just like Maggie is going to say in chapter thirteen, you can't frown at a tadpole.
A fluffly pink bunny? Hm... I'll check.

Smiles

Reaction score
Beau, I have a fluffy pink flamingo...if that helps.......

And yes! MORE STORY!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooooh! I will call him "Flingy" and he will be my Fliggy and I will hug my Flingy!!! *does so*

And now to raise the interlectual level of this conversation...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...Just how might one do that? I mean, I can be pretty good at lowering the intelectual level of a conversation, but raising it is another matter. Is it anything like raising a child? Because if it is, I'm in big trouble.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Allow me to demonstrate:

*lifts and lowers glasses* Lisa, I have been giving a particularly high level of detailed delveing into the understanding of your creation of female characters embedded in the life and times of one K.T.Frog, and have come to the conclusion that aforementioned frog likes to suround himself with characters of a strong character in terms of strength and...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Ah, that, yes! Well, you seem to have noticed that the female characters I have created in the life of K. T. Frog are indeed of very strong character. I made a very specific point of that with this most recent female character. You see, I needed to understand what it would be exactly that this K. T. Frog would be attracted to. I decided to examine his current, closest group of friends and find what common trait they all held.

Starting with his best friend, a certain Fozzie Bear. His jokes are terrible, he rarely receives applause, and he faces endless criticism, mostly in the form of two men who answer to "Statler" and "Waldorf." Yet, every week, he returns to the stage, and tries again. He is not easily deterred from his ambition.

The same is true of a certain Gonzo the Great, with whom Kermit will sometimes associate. His acts are typically just horrid, and he is booed off the stage far more frequently than he is applauded. Yet he persists- he continues does not give up.

Shifting now towards K. T. Frog's female associate, a certain pig who I am sure we all know. It would perhaps be frivilous to state how, but she clearly does not give up, either.

Taking such close examination of these characters, and others, I have come to the conclusion that whatever it is they do, they are incredibly persistent. No matter what the obstacles, they are not deterred. That takes strength, and that it what our K. T. Frog admires, and thus surrounds himself with. So, to create a character with which K. T. Frog strongly associates himself, the essential ingredient is strength.

Beauregard

Reaction score
An the interlectual level is raised...*pats self on the back*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You can raise the intellectual level all you want. Me... I'm raising this glass and getting some more lemon-lime soda to drink. Come on Rowlf, let's get some more drinks.
*Leaves post.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Finished the second act. Not posting more till Lisa either comes in and comments... Or posts more of her own story.
*Places Penguin figure into Daredevil Gonzo's cannon and aims at Toga... So what'll it be?

Oh BTW, Leyla... You're welcome to join us as a resident of the dorms. Just contact me first if you wanna join.

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
..........I.......j.........[Sighs]. This story, takes my breath away Togetheragain. You are so talented. I wish I could write stories like you. [Wipes tears from eyes.] I think I need a pick-me-up.
[Shoots Bean Bunny out of a cannon.]
Ah, I feel better. Great story! Please tell me more.