Flippersteps in the Sand

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully great chapter Lisa. Everything's great, from Maggy's happiness to Kermit and Robin to even Jim showing up at the end.
Said it before, will say it again... Contact me if you want I shoulds help with how Rowlf and Kermit name that educational children's show.

And I'm not sure what's up with Nyssa... She hasn't posted regularly in a long time. Not just here, but she's disappeared from the dorms also. If you know where she is, tell her to come back to MC, please.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love it!!!! I love how Kermit was talking to Robin and getting more and more excited about going back out into the world and doing the educational show. The scene reminded me of when Kermit's talking to himself on the Empire State Building in TMTM and screams "The frog is staying!" It just totally reminded me of that, not sure if that was your intention or not, but it was powerful! I loved it! Yea! Can't wait to see what's next!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Hi, don't mind me, I'm just nagging myself. Hello self, it's me. Why haven't you updated? It's been three days! ...Mm-hm, yeah, sure, blame it on the homework, yeah, I've heard that before... Oh, all right, so there was the play too, but that's over now! ...Oh, all right, so there's a bunch of acronym-named-tests coming up, too. But I mean, it's not like you can study for any of them- just post! ...Fine, so there's those two projects... Okay, all right, the homework still wins! But, come on, aren't you at least going to get into the seventies before you leave the country for six weeks on June 18th? I mean, really...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, you author... About this line here...
Originally posted by That Girl... You know the one, the one from Chicago...: "Aren't you going to get to the 70's before leaving the country for six weeks on June 18th?"
Huh? You going away? Don't you know that's such a hard thing to say?But at least you know that we'll meet again, though I'm not sure just where and I'm not sure just when... But I know we'll be together again soon.

Leyla

Reaction score
Oohhh... you're going away for six weeks! Before I express my dismay (I'm so selfish) let me say I hope you'll have a great time. Is it a language program or something? Is it in Canada, 'cause that's where I am! Ah, who am I kidding... Canada's not exciting.

And for the dismay... NOOOO!!!!!!!:eek:

Ah, that feels better.

And for the friendly nagging. Seventies, seventies, seventies! Whoo!! I still love your writing!! And more is better!

Just... make sure you come back, okay? I would miss you.

Leyla (who is actually hoping to go away for five weeks as well and hasn't got a leg to stand on)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well, it's a week in Poland and five weeks in Israel with my youth group. And I certainly WILL be back, before the summer's out! (completely)

And, in the meantime, I'll try to get some writing done, really I will... <sigh>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... That's OK... Just let us know when more story gets posted... And if you need my help for that scene I mentioned for your story.
Now, if you'll hexcuse me... A quick update before I depart for a date in Slumberland.

Leyla

Reaction score
Wow, Poland and Israel... that's fantastic! Don't push yourself too hard now! You've got a lot on your plate!

And enough muffining from me. (Ooh, goody, I'm learning the lingo!) I'll just tiptoe out of here.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh no! You're leaving us? You can't do that, this story is too fabulous to just leave it. Oh, ok, if you must go away, I guess we'll understand. Just write as much as you can before that ok? I'm just being such a nag aren't I? Seriously, put school first, I know that's important, but when you have time, update please! :smile: