Flippersteps in the Sand

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey for Lisa's 3000th post! Yaey for new chapter! And yaey for Kermit and The Muppet Movie!
Of course, I loved that you also got to The Muppets second pilot, Sex and Violence.
Fozzie: Hey, look what I got here. *Holds Zoot's main instrument and one of Crazy Harry's bombs.
Sax and violence... Aaaah.

BTW: Was that Miss Mousey Kermit was dancing with when he made the joke about getting her a job in educational TV?
Bert, dancing with Ernie Girl: You look very familiar.

And another question I have... What flowers were the ones Kermit bought for Melinda and Ray when he visits them?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the character Kermit was dancing with is referred to as "Sexy Muppet." She's basically a rather curvy female humanoid. In the guid on MC, she is referred to as "a beautiful female dancing partner." So basically, no, it wasn't Miss Mousey. Anyway, glad you enjoyed!

And as for the flowers, it was sunflowers for Melinda and lilies for Ray.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I loved the last chapter! Are you going to ba adding Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, or Rowlf? Congragulations on your 3000th post!!!!!!!!!:excited::excited::excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually Matt... Rowlf's been coming and going since about the third chapter or so. Gonzo was also seen briefly when Kermit still had his lonely apartment. Hope this helps.

Thanks Lisa. "Sexy Muppet" or "Beautiful Muppet Dancing Partner"? Will have to check with Tony. This Muppet female wouldn't be the same one who's usually in the At the Dance segments paired up with Animal would it?
Hope for more soon.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
The Count said:
Actually Matt... Rowlf's been coming and going since about the third chapter or so. Gonzo was also seen briefly when Kermit still had his lonely apartment. Hope this helps.
Oh yeah. He he, sorry.:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Congrats on your 3000 post!

Congrats on getting to 1975!

Congrats on this fabulous chapter! It was well worth the wait! I just love how the time is moving along and I'm excited for what's coming, but I know we'll probably have to wait because you're leaving. But I'm sure it will be worth the wait! Anyway, this is just amazing! I really liked the part with Kermit and Clifford and I like the explanation of "At the Dance" and I just liked the whole thing!

Java

Reaction score
:big_grin: Yay on 3000!

:excited: Yay on new chapter!

And I'm sorry I can't say more than that as my mind is in a muddle from staying up through the night . . . One more nap before I go to the airport to pick up my husband . . .

:sleep:

Pianodog

Reaction score
"You know I take good care of the people I'm close to." He sure is smooth, that little froggy!

Great chapter, I must admit. "Sex and Violence", Kermit trying ever so carefully to re-enter the world of romance, and of course "The Rainbow Connection". I have wondered about how you intended to explain Crazy Donald/Harry's name change, and you did it very cleverly. That was so simple it was genius! I also liked how you managed to include sort of a review of "Sex and Violence": "Take a bunch of clips, put 'em together in no real order, and call it a pilot." Hysterical!

Thank you, Together Again. Have a good trip ... while the rest of us languish here :wink: .

Pianodog.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, languish is right...
Guilt! Guilt! Guilt!

Just teasin' ya girl; this is great! Like Java said, congradulations on your perfectly placed 300 post, and congradulations on making it to your goal of 1975!
One potential area of confusion though... In TMM, Kermit was on his own, so when he went to Hollywood, it was a new start for him. In this case though, he is already with the JHC, so if he made a move, wouldn't it be as if he was abandoning them? I know you have a sollution to this; guess I'll just have to wait to find out what it is. Wouldn't want you giving away anything now. No pressure, and if we don't here anything before Sunday, have a nice and fulfilling trip!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's hoping we get one more as a parting gift before you leave.