1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Flippersteps in the Sand

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TogetherAgain, Mar 30, 2006.

1. The Flying Sheep

The Flying Sheep New Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!:Faints:
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*is also fainted and unconscious*

Unconscious voice: Hey there unconscious sheep that flies...how you doing?
  3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

General notice: I missed the bus this morning. Therefore my internet will be disconnected today. Therefore I will not be on MC or MSN, so don't look for me or worry about me please. That is all.
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Wha huh? But now that you have a license, can't you just head on out in your family's car instead of the bus? And why would you have missed it? Was it stolen? Wonder if Christy knows what happened to that bus.
    Hope you're here later today or early tomorrow kiddo.
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

We miss you beloved other half! Do come back to us...
  6. TogetherAgain

Actually Ed, student parking requires a permit, at least at my school, and I don't have a permit- not to mention that, while we do have three cars, we also have three drivers in addition to myself who need those cars. So, it's a nice idea, but...

And beloved other half, I'll be back soon! Maybe not today because it's Wednesday and I don't exist on Wednesdays, but tomorrow for sure!
  7. theprawncracker

*shrug* Is hokay, I usually don't exist on Wednesday's either. But you better be here tomorrow...Or I'll mob you with penguin cannons!

Jack: Did someone say mob?

Sheesh...
  8. The Count

Yeah, that's what I thought... Too many home drivers for the cars you may have. You don't exist on Wednesdays? Then it's a good bet you won't violate that third rule of Death.
    Just be sure you're back here and posting more story... Or the penguins will fly!
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's what I thought...:zany:
  10. TogetherAgain

<giggles> That's what I thought you'd think!

I know, I know, you want more more more... Believe me, I know the feeling! And I'm hoping, I am SO hoping, to write some this weekend... But before I can write so much as another word, I NEED to spend some quality time with season one and the various dates associated with it. I don't know how the rest of you see it, or if you've bothered to look, but from where I'm standing, the whole timeline of season one looks like a nice big mess... And if you were to ask my parents I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you that cleaning up a mess is not my expertise. (I'm much better at making the mess bigger.)

So no guarantees on when I'll get some story here... But I can guarantee that I'm just as anxious for more as all of you are (if not more so)!
  11. The Count

Yes... Season 1 of TMS is a veritable mess... And what makes matters worse is that said mess got repeated back on Muppets Tonight.

Here, I'll post it here since that seems to be the last remaining way to contact you Lisa...
    A. The Muppet Show.
    The first episode recorded was the one with Jim Neighbors, where Scooter's introduced as a new member to the cast.
    Of course, you already took care of that with Chapter 36 where he's confused as to which key's for Kermit and which is for Mr. Henson.

The first episode aired was the one guest starring Juliete Prowst, where Scooter's already part of the cast... Thereby jumping the Jim Neighbors episode altogether.
    A neat little cleaning trick you can use is just to imply that the actors' schedules was such that episodes were recorded first in order of who was available and then aired in a second particular order.
    You can find most of the information about production and air dates for the shows over at www.kermitage.com's TMS Seasons Index.
    Or you can ask us here, heck, I can probably recite you the airing order for Season 1.

B. Muppets Tonight.
    The episode with Paula Abdul was the third episode to be recorded/produced. However, the same mess as with TMS happened in that the Billy Crystal MT episode was the third to air, and Paula's didn't get on the broadcasts until the second season of the show as Episode 16 overall.

Hope this helps, let us know if you need more info.
  12. TogetherAgain

Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!

And ONCE AGAIN I have missed the bus! <Grumbles.> So I won't be around again.

But Ed, mazel tov on 11100 posts. Seems like just yesterday I congratulated you for 11000. Geez you post quick. And thanks for the info.

Anyway.

<Sigh.>
  13. theprawncracker

(((((HUGS))))) other half. You have GOT to get on that bus! I will make you! Even if I have to drive all the way up there to wake you in the morning and drag you by your ankles to the bus!! :zany:
  14. christyb

christyb New Member

Warning...you'll need your earplugs in preparation for a Lisa like squeal...

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! No one told me that there was more Flippersteps...then again I've been away for a long time with fall break and some family stuff going on. Life's been going like a rollercoaster for me and here I check back in and see Flippersteps! :D Lisa, it was excellent. Oh squee! More please...and oh yeah alarm clock helps in being on time for things. Not that I have room to talk I missed my ride the other day too.
  15. The Count

Yeah... You go and get her on that bus Ryan!

And thanks Lisa... Hextremely busy checking this thread and that, not to mention nagging, er bumping up all the fanfics I love when no updates are forthcoming and reviewing when updates have been posted.
    After all... Though I'm already back at #3, I have to get up to 11K and a quarter to frightfully reclaim my #3 post.
    Hope the writing gets started...
    Why must you get things started?
    Let's get things started on the most celebrational, inspirational, Muppetational fanfic... This is what we call the grand Muppets Show!!!
  16. The Count

Just making the nagging rounds... Can we pLisssssaaaaaa get some more of this vonderful epic? Thanks.
  17. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

awesome story took me 3 hours to read **hugs lisa**
  18. The Count

Like Flippers in the Sand through the hourglass... So too are the... Days... When we're still waiting for more story to get posted.
    Come on Lisa... You can't hide under that rock forever, we'll pummel it with our patented penguin cannons!
    Mwahahahahaha!
  19. theprawncracker

...But wouldn't that hurt the penguins poor little heads? ...I suppose they could borrow my helmet.
  20. Java

Java Active Member

I don't think I ever told you how much I enjoyed the last update. I just reread it and it was fun and easy reading as usual. Can't wait for more to be posted. I hope it's while I can enjoy it at the time it happens (or close enough!)