Flippersteps in the Sand

Beauregard

Reaction score
*serious applause*

Oh my gosh! This is done perfectly!!! WIll post more detailed reply later.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow... That's a really good chapter, to see the first half of TMM, a little rearranged. Course, we already met the Electric Mayhem back in the church on Market/Midnight Central Road. And though I would've liked to see the scene with BB's cameo, it's a great chapter nevertheless. Me thinks Ru would be proud of you for capturing the ushy-gushy factor in seeing Piggy for the first time. Only little nitpick, it's "B-O-G-A-N", not "B-O-G-E-N".
Have a great time and see you back here in six weeks. And you better have lots of story to post when you get back, or there'll be serious nagging consequences to face. But go, have fun and stay safe.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Really nice chapter! I like how Kermit just says "No" when Doc introduces himself, and that you added Fozzie and Gonzo. Very funny!:zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

It's TMM! But it isn't! But it is! And yet it's not! "Good grief the comedian's a bear." That was so not in TMM, but it was obviously the inspiration for a certain running gag!

I liked meeting Gonzo in a more sophisticated manner, while hitting him with a truck would also have been fun. I adore how you take the Doc Hop scenes from the movie and give them a teeny shake around.

Oh, did I mention how well you put the Jim into the Muppet Movie? Man, that was good.

And, the bicycle. *laughs*

I also enjoy how you took many of the melodramatic elements out in your version, assumeing that when the Muppets make their version of the movie they will include them? Ish. Assumeing they do make a movie of the Movie. *eerrr...*

Finally, what can be said, except how dare you leave us with such a perfect cliffhanger! I mean, the meeting!!! The first real moment of love since Melinda...or is this harmless flirting one wonders?

*loves the story*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... One could say the same for that journal thingy you left us hoping and waiting for more Bo. What was it called again? Something about Rainbows?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmmm? Don't remember any thing with such a name. *pretends I have nothing to hide* I will get to it, sometime, but I have a Moppet FanFic to finish first, and a second Dark Universe story is coming together perfectly, actually, there is one scene from Kermit and Gonzo's past which I never knew happened, which now may change the entire course of future, dark universe history. Actually, I'll be more specific, it's the scene where Kermit and Gonzo met on the set of the Santa Clause Switch. Now, sure it's not cannon, but it could happen. And (I have spoken to Toga about this) using that scene won't be a problem reference-wise, *nods towards Toga's note about referenceing Flippers.*

So, when you see it in my next story, I have checked it out. *nods*

Beauster

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Then what are you waitin' fer Moppet? An invitation? Get postin' man.

RedDragon

Reaction score
No Count, not an invitation. He ran out of stamps :smile: ....wait wrong type of "post" hehe

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Then I suggest he go to the post and stock up. Either that or send out his story through his next series of posts in the proper thread. We can't have stories all cliffhangy-higgledy-piggledy...
*Looks at own slate... Um, yeah... Forget that, just post more story soon Bo.