1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Flippersteps in the Sand

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TogetherAgain, Mar 30, 2006.

1. bouncingbabyfig

bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Yes, I understand. You're ages with my brother who has to work 3 jobs to pay rent, and he's getting his masters degree. Please finish your writing work and jobs then! They are important! I am glad you liked Under the Mistletoe, it was just an idea I played with. Not great, but good.:o I hope you publish your story, I'm soing the same here. I also like Heart of Gold too. Don't worry, We're both crazy!;)
  2. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Ok, i'm just starting to read this. I'm up to the the part with the contract signing. As for my reviewing for the begining... LISA, YOU MONSTER!!! I'mK+P fan, but why'd you kill melissa? AND RAY!? *crys*
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  3. bouncingbabyfig

This is what I said, but does anyone listen to the Fig? Nooooo.:p I'm jus' kidden, don't worry though, Miss kermie, it gets better! Pinky promise!;)
  4. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY! All will end well!
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  5. bouncingbabyfig

Well...It will when Lisa posts more...hopefully.:o
  6. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I finished reading the story, and I LOVED it, more than any other of your stories. Melinda & Ray is something to think about. Robin loves his uncle since he was born! "half-way", how cute! (I better stop before this becomes a Robin appreciation post)
    I read it as Muppet Central Radio. Stupid eyes.
    I'm almost done reading all your Fanfics, now only Amazon? Moi? is left. I'll read that some other day.

Now, to sum up my post:
    1. Great story
    2. MORE!!
  7. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Hey, Lisa! Nag! Nag! Nag! I would like if you can please!!!! This story is really great and I love what you are writing. Have a great summer!
  8. Vincent Liu

I must add that you're a genius at coming up with names for Kermit's family. Also, "Lonely Log" is hilarious.
    "Flippersteps in the Sand" sounds very inviting, and romantic. Love the title.
  9. muppetfan24/7

I couldn't agree more, Vincent Liu. I forgot what your real name is, but I know I am not supposed to spoil you. Oh well, I still love Lisa's "Flippersteps in the Sand." I am still trying to nudge Lisa to post either more story or leave it as it is.
  10. Vincent Liu

My real name is Vincent Liu, thankyouverymuch.
  11. muppetfan24/7

Then, I hope you will read and like my fanfic, "Remembering Jim Henson", because I will add you as Trish's friend who used to be her boyfriend. Not only is he a muppet fan, he tells her how he ended up at New York in the first place. He's also sometimes on the pessitimic side like Boober always is at times. Thank you for posting on this thread.
  12. Vincent Liu

Advertising in someone else's threads? That's against the laws of nature!
    Nah, just kidding. I'll go read it.

Also, I noticed Lisa is watching this thread in the past 20 minutes, I wonder what she'll post…
  13. muppetfan24/7

You make my night, 'cause I love it when you kid around. I already added Lisa as a OC who helps with Scooter on the right songs to pay a tribute to Jim Henson at his memorial. I promise you my fan-fic is getting better every day. So, I will add you more Muppets or others that will make it more promising. Promise!
  14. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Oh, Lisa isn't going to post much of anything. She's just re-reading, which is actually a very silly thing for her to be doing right now. She's got a very long, hot day ahead of her tomorrow, and it's already past midnight, and her bed is still covered with things that need to be cleared off so she can sleep...

So, Lisa doesn't have much to say tonight. Although she will never cease to be both amazed and amused when she gets nagged for stories that she hasn't touched in five years.

Also, Lisa sometimes talks about herself in the third person.
  15. muppetfan24/7

You're so silly! I am telling the truth! I added you as OC in my fan-fic. Is there any problems with that. I even put Scooter in it too. Robin the Frog? Not as much, but I will have him somewhere in my fan-fic. Thanks!
  16. Vincent Liu

It's been five years since your last update? I didn't realize that. I love reading your stories, even those that died years ago. And two Robins in a thread is quite confusing.
  17. muppetfan24/7

You're right! Two Robins in two threads is confusing!
    :halo: SOR-EEE!
    Oh well, I do mention him in my fan-fic though which is nice.
  18. Vincent Liu

Should we stop, muppetfan24/7? We're hijacking the thread.
  19. muppetfan24/7

yes, we should! Like Cantus said, "There are no rules and those are the rules." So, thanks everyone!
  20. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

LISA!!! I knew you'd get further distracted!