Flippersteps in the Sand

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... *Aiming shoulder-mounted Guin Cannon at Leyla...
Now when can we get some of your own fanfic?

Leyla

Reaction score
Ahh! Don't shoot! I'm working on it now!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yes, she is... I'm making sure of that... Just like she's making sure I'm doing my homework... <looks at homework.> Hopefully I'm being more successful in my "making sure of" than she is... <shifty eyes> <gets back to work>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sigh... Will have to ask how to connect with you guys on MSN or gmail or something like that.
OK... Who's next on the list...
*Consults authors' list.
Ryan? No, he posted today.
Beth? No, she's out till Monday cause of computer troubles.
Oh... *Aims cannons at Sara and Catherine.
Wait, are they even reading/posting here? *Sets off to find and aim nagging Guin Cannons to get some more story.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
WOW!!!! All of the Muppety goodness in that chapter! It was just the pick me up I needed after the pretty crappy week I've been having. I'd love to leave a detailed review, but time just won't allow. Let me just say that this chapter was absolutely the Muppets at their very best. The humor, the randomness, the everything. *Hugs to you*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
And hugs right back, Beth. I'm sorry you've had a crappy week, but glad this chapter helped!

green stuff

Reaction score
EE! Lisa! You are awesome ((((((((((()))))))))))) hugs for you!!! Gonzo and the whatever joke, the discrimination, the receptionist...gah! the list just goes on and on! You are awesome! I love you! *ducks* oh, I dunno if anyone is aiming a cannon at me just yet, but i better get back to posting my own story...anyway..jolly good job here!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Lisa, man. It's second period...Will this day never end! I felt like posting during school to freak you out...anyways, I want more story. So get writting girlie!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... That's enough nagging for now. Last stop, because it's the greatest one of all. Lisa, post some more please!

RedDragon

Reaction score
*bump*

<taps fingers impatiently> Where's the story? Write! Girlie write!