Follow That Bird

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love Grover's scene stealing moments! It was awesome when he crashed into the Volkswagon. I haven't seen Don't Eat The Pictures in years so I don't remember Max the Armor. We had taped it off of the Disney Channel when I was young but it was on the very first VCR my parents ever bought and after that VCR died half the things taped on it wouldn't work in the newer VCRs. Oh well. I picked up FTB on DVD last year and I've been so happy with it! I wish I could find Don't Eat the Pictures. And yes Bryan, Grover's scene in Elmo Saves Christmas was classic too. I love Grover. :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Wasn't he ultimately the one who woke up the Sleaze Brothers? I always thought so.
I think it was Cookie Monster... maybe not.

superboober

Reaction score
It does seem a little ambiguous whether it was Grover's shrieks as he tore away at the bars or Cookie's wolf of delight as he starts devouring the cookies (equally hilarious) that ultimately woke the Sleezes up. While we see Sam coming to when the former happens, there's nothing that specifically notes that Cookie hadn't woken him up and we simply hadn't seen him look up till that point.

BEAR

Reaction score
Well, I just think it was Grover because Sam doesn't wake up until Grover's loud scream and collapse, and then Sam has to wake up Sid. Sid never woke up when Cookie Monster was trying to get the cookies, nor did Sam wake up to Linda's getting the keys from his hands. Linda was so important in that scene, by the way. She was perfect to get the keys because she is so silent. I still believe it to be Grover that woke Sam up.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Don't forget Elmo Saves Christmas. His Christmas tree selling scenes with Fat Blue were awesome!
HAHA OMG YEAH! ...I love Elmo Saves Christmas. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure, and around Christmas there are just so many of those. I love it all. "An Easter Egg for Christmas"? Love it. Gina and the kids singing that same song for every. single. season? Love it. Just love the whole thing, and probably more than my 7 year old sister for whom the movie was intended! Haha... oy.