Fozzie Bear attened Carnegie conference with Lamp Chop, and Grover

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
yeah, who the heck is that funky cat and what is he doing there?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
The Bloated...i call him bloated, cat is the host of the show, he belongs to the gallery presenting this.

talk about a scary host!

Zack,

radionate

Reaction score
Am I the only one around here that watched the Sheri Lewis show as a kid? It was sheri and all these other puppets, including a Baby Lambchop! (Actually I wasn't a kid, and I don't remember much of it, but I know I've seen a couple series that were based around Lambchop over the years)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I can remember Lamb Chop's playalong and then the not too long ago Charile Horse's Pizza Place or music pizza place er...something like that, Dom Deliuse was part of the show!

i've also seen many old clips of Lamb Chop and Sheri Lewis, Hush Puppy is still my fav, anyone remeber the big suit Lamp Chop?

Zack

Luke

Reaction score
Have we turned into 'Lambchop Central' all of a sudden ? LOL !

With all these chops, pigs, bears and frogs we oughta have a MC BBQ - i bags Bean Bunny on a spit roast ! :eek:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I could go for a shrimp on the barby Luke;-) oh yeah, and maybe a little of the "whatever" on the side....

Zack)Rowlf the Sorry Pepe,Dog

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, I have to say on behalf of Lamb Chop and Sheri Lewis's creations, I am quite a fan of her as well as the Muppets. Of course, there are all kinds of Puppetry in the world (Though I wonder if they have any Asian Shadow Puppets at the conference)

I mean, Just beacuse it's a sock Puppet doesn't mean it's crummy. I mean, it's not what it's made of, but what gets breathed into it, the life a performer gives them in my book tht counts. I have seen awfully designed puppets with a more charismatic deleverence than some really well done, well made ones.

Look at Wismy's House, for example. The puppets are well designed, but the puppetry (not to mention the voices and writing) was just horrible.

Then we have the Pets.com puppet who is pretty cheasy (which is part of his character, you even see the arm that puppets him) and he was a great character ... well.. until the Bar none ads.

Too bad they couldn't get a hold of Paul Fusco, since ALF would have been great there.

radionate

Reaction score
Okay Dr. Tooth, who all is in that avatar of yours. I can't make out the little pictures.