Fozzie Bear attened Carnegie conference with Lamp Chop, and Grover

Drtooth

Reaction score
The current one with Dr. Teeth?

Well, I changed it becase of the Muppet role play, but I liked the look of the Cookie Monster one I had not to long ago (earlier this week, in fact), so I did it to look like that.

There's Super Mario, Inspector Gadget, Bullwinkle J Moose (really small), Cuckooman and the Brown Hornet from Fat Albert.

I got carried away...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Paul Fusco with ALF would have been great there, athought it's too bad they couldn't do a puppet history TV specail or something that almost everyone could see with Kermit, Lamb Chop and ALF, ALF though compared to Kermit and Lamb Chop is just a baby(meaning new) not really new but the 80's....the 80's seem so close yet so far away at the same time and no matter what they are never coming back....:-(

but atleast ALF is still around!

P

Philo and Gunge

radionate said:
Am I the only one around here that watched the Sheri Lewis show as a kid? It was sheri and all these other puppets, including a Baby Lambchop! (Actually I wasn't a kid, and I don't remember much of it, but I know I've seen a couple series that were based around Lambchop over the years)
I watched Shari Lewis shows (the closest thing I have to "Lamb Chop's Play-Along" is "Kids For Character", anybody remember that video? There should have been Muppets in it :mad:).