Fozzie Bear Replica Puppet

Chalback

Reaction score
Hey guys seeing that efx will never make these... ;( is there anyone out there that makes a good fozzie? I came across creature clones but I'm not sure about them.

Any info would be great

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hey guys seeing that efx will never make these... ;( is there anyone out there that makes a good fozzie? I came across creature clones but I'm not sure about them.

Any info would be great

I will give you the best advise I can - steer clear of Creature Clones if you want your item sooner than 12 months and don't want headache after headache getting there. The guy at Creature Clones is also not very customer friendly, in fact he's downright obnoxious and knows he has the upper hand when he has your money. I had a very unpleasant experience with him and whilst I did get the item ordered eventually, and the quality was OK(ish), it simply was not worth the hassle...at all!

Terry on the other hand is THE master!! i have absolutely nothing but praise for his work and he is more talented than almost any other person i have met. He did the prototypes for the MR Fozzie and if there's anyone who could knock a Fozzie out of the park it's him!! Check out his awesome Gonzo in the other thread, the guy is amazing!

Seriously, without hesitation I would highly recommend Terry!

Chalback

Reaction score
I will give you the best advise I can - steer clear of Creature Clones if you want your item sooner than 12 months and don't want headache after headache getting there. The guy at Creature Clones is also not very customer friendly, in fact he's downright obnoxious and knows he has the upper hand when he has your money. I had a very unpleasant experience with him and whilst I did get the item ordered eventually, and the quality was OK(ish), it simply was not worth the hassle...at all!

Terry on the other hand is THE master!! i have absolutely nothing but praise for his work and he is more talented than almost any other person i have met. He did the prototypes for the MR Fozzie and if there's anyone who could knock a Fozzie out of the park it's him!! Check out his awesome Gonzo in the other thread, the guy is amazing!

Seriously, without hesitation I would highly recommend Terry!
Ty for this information and taking the time to post it

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score

Any info would be great
I am sure they do a great job, but I bought a Wembley Fraggle replica from them back in June. It was pretty pricey and it's now December and I still have yet to see any signs of it actually being made. I know they are probably really busy. But 6 months with out even a progress picture is a bit disheartening. I am trusting they are legit, but when I email them they come across as annoyed that I ask for some sort of progress , or a picture or status update.

ButchCat

Reaction score
I made a Wembley, Took me a month. I must stress that a real professional puppet of the Muppets is pricey in the first place (A Real One). The foam, eyes Hair being glued in bit by bit, The Shirt Fleece getting it dyed, HAND SEWING and man hours, it cost a lot.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I am sure they do a great job, but I bought a Wembley Fraggle replica from them back in June. It was pretty pricey and it's now December and I still have yet to see any signs of it actually being made. I know they are probably really busy. But 6 months with out even a progress picture is a bit disheartening. I am trusting they are legit, but when I email them they come across as annoyed that I ask for some sort of progress , or a picture or status update.
Thats exactly what I meant about them, they are really horrible to deal with once they have your money. I have little doubt you will get your replica but it will be an uphill battle filled with lies and frustration. When I first ordered my item from them they sent me a photo proclaiming to be the item they were creating for me. I later found out that this was a complete lie and it was one they had created for someone else. The final item too is far inferior to the amazing craftsmanship you get with Terry, which for all intents and purposes is an actual Muppet or the next best thing.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, Terry! I'm just a hobbyist who builds these things in my living room after work, but I try to make them as close to the real thing as I can.

Yours is perfect, but what else is new? :smile: