1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Action Figures WERE possible...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Fozzie Bear, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I know the Captain did. I may be wrong but I think the 2nd Captain did too and they replaced him with another guy. :smirk:

Nick
  2. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

According the IMDB Doc was niether alive nor is he dead. They didn't give a date of birth or date of death. So....I have no idea.
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Perhaps he is the unknown hierophant seraphim of all time, neither past nor present...here to atone for the hubris of mankind and usher in a glorious ascension. No wait, that is Ned Schimmelfinny, Doc's imaginary neighbor, that in reality was just in his head. Yes, we need Ned Schimmelfinny action figures!
  4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

*makes retching faces*
  5. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

I'm pretty sure that the guy who played Doc had a role in a movie called "Boondock Saints" where he played a bartender with Turrette's Syndrome. This movie was released in 1999 and I haven't seen or heard from that guy since. This movie is one of my favorites but beware, if you're going to check it out it is a very violent movie with a lot of obscenities.
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Well, at least he didn't get typecast doin Fraggle Rock ! :o
  7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Glad he didn't have Turrette's on Fraggle Rock!!

"Sprocket, you BEEP stupid dog! Who the BEEP is this BEEP BEEP BEEPITY BEEP Gobo BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP Fraggle?!"
  8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Need some help again. The anchors and repaints (both regular and repaint versions) for my fictional lineup are done. Now I've got to fill in the middle spots. So, I need help coming up with 10 big creaturelike characters. So far I've got Sprocket, the Glob, the Mean Genie, and Mudwell the Mud Bunny. LMK if there are some other options for this "big creature character" spot and I'll take them under consideration.
    Hope to hear from you guys soon.
  9. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

How about Majorie the Trash Heap? I think that if Sprocket can be packed as his own card, the trash heap can as well. She is a pretty large figure, but I think that she should come carded (maybe in a packaging that is deeper, like how tux Rowlf and Daredevil Gonzo came). She could probably be about the height of Dr. Phil or Sam. I am sure that there would be no room for Philo and Gunge in her packaging, so maybe they could come with one of the Fraggles (maybe Wembly).
  10. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

OK, gonna reveal a litle, but not that much.
    The Trash Heap's already taken care of, moved to the Online Exclusives category.
    All five major Fraggles have been taken care of.
    Philo and Gunge will be dealt with accordingly, maybe as a 2-Pack or individually, not sure at this time.
    Another character I think could be grouped with the ones mentioned above would be Wander McMooch. So, five down, and another five creature characters to go.
    Any other suggestions?
  11. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

You know what's funny though? Gerard (Gerry) Parkes played Doc in Fraggle Rock, and in Boondock Saints, his character's name was Doc. It's strange how things worked out that way.
  12. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

funniest thing Ive read all day ^___^
  13. chestermcdragon

chestermcdragon New Member

sorry to bring up an old topic,but is there anymore working links to it?
  14. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Probably not, actually.