Fraggle Fan-Fic: Where the Magick Began

Emeowrald

Reaction score
That was cool. I can just imagine Matt fainting when being introduced to Doc.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Great story Ryan... Rully loved the history part of it... Meeting Gobo's parents. Loved the quick scene with Mokey babysitting for little Gobo... The songs, the action, the coincidence of the outer reaches of Fraggle Rock sharing in the vibe of Jerry and Zela's final moments...
Chilling and inspiring at the same time...

It's clear that you borrowed some aspects from the last few episodes of the show, the song "The Rock Keeps Rolling On" and Doc's new workshop out in the Arizonan desert.
But ahem... Uncle Matt came back home a long time ago. When Doc was still in his old workshop. There's an episode where Matt and his nephew Gobo find a cavern with a Doozer statue, leading to a sort of circularly-rimmed stairs. Down below in the lower cavern, there are a multitude of arches. Whenever one gets near to any of the arches, a differently colored light starts glowing and the Fraggles get swept up in the little sort of windy vortex, transporting them to wherever that arch leads. The episode where the cavern was discovered leads Gobo and Matt to an outer garden where Doc and Sprocket are painting garden gnome sculptures with different tones other than regular flesh.
Hope this helps... Keep us updated if you post another story, Fragglish or otherwise.
33 postcards containing all these great stories!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I take it that Zela and Jerry fight the beast and don't make it, hence why Uncle Matt must take care of Gobo. XD

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I totally had no idea that this story existed, but after reading it, I absolutely loved it. I watched it in my mind like it was a new episode of fraggle rock. totally brilliant! Short, sweet, and simple, absolutely fantastic!

Great job even though you did this a while ago! I loved it and can't wait for the rest of Weddings are Disastrous!

:big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink* Well thank you. Thank you both very much. :stick_out_tongue: Quite honestly I despise this story and was so unhappy with it that I had to completely rush the ending--and that shows. I'm glad you guys like it though! :big_grin:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
You're welcome, Ryan. I can't get enough of FR fics, considering there's only a small few of them and those that are written from MCers--you, Becky, and others--are top-notch gold.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You're welcome, Ryan. I can't get enough of FR fics, considering there's only a small few of them and those that are written from MCers--you, Becky, and others--are top-notch gold.
Awww, well thank you very much. That really means a lot.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Chapter 3: The Poison Bourbon
Just ... ROFL.

Nitpick: quite a bit of typos

"The Poison Bourbon took Uncle Gobo!
Dies laughing ....

Re: the workin' song ... kinda expected Jerry to sing a variant of Gobo's verse *shrugs*

But, he was so hurt and discoraged by your parent's death that he went into exile.
Interesting take on why John lives so far away.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
"The Poison Bourbon took Uncle Gobo!

Dies laughing ....
I found it funny, too. Especially if I could imagine the person saying this acting Boober-esque.