Fraggle Puppets

Ray and Mia

Reaction score
i want a fraggle pattern.. please someone email me if they have a good pattern or any pics of fraggles they have made. -Mia

Mystic

Reaction score
If any one has, any fraggle rock paterns can they please email a copy to me? I will be ever so grateful. I would love to try my hand of making some fraggle puppets. Thank you ahead of time.

BuckyBits

Reaction score
Does anyone have a fraggle pattern other than the scary german pattern?
Is it a foam pattern. I've like to see one if anyone has one.

Thanks John

video567

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
It's PAST November! Did nobody remember to remind her?
i pm'ed her but she said she is busy traveling europe and asked me to remind her again in aug or september. does anyone have any german friends that could hook us up?

Mystic

Reaction score
I found a web site that is supposed to translate the text, I typed out the german information word for word and tried to translate instructions 1 and instructions 2 most of it got translated not everything, there are still some words, I can not figure out but got most of it done. I just do not know how accurate it is. So I would like the instructions too.

whatadoddle

Reaction score
Hi, I would also be very grateful for a fraggle pattern, how well does the german one make up, or is it really a beginner shape? Many thanks for all the info, just found out I have MS so doing all I can to keep busy and I live love puppets!!

Iokitek

Reaction score
Well I'm Dutch and not German :smile: And my German is really bad. But luckily the two languages have alot in common. So I've managed to translate the pattern info for those who are interrested. The last sentence just doesn't make any sense to me at all. I doubt it matters though. One picture simply gives some advice on sewing while the other is an example of how to make hair. I only translated the info for the pattern parts:

Pattern Explanations for the Fraggle Puppets:

1) Head
2) Hair
3) Upper lip
4) Lower lip (make a copy of the tongue from this part)
5) Arms
6) Leg with predrawn cut for the foot
7) Body front
8) Body back

Red's Dress:
9) Front and back

Gobo's Pullover:
10) Front and back
11) Arms

Wembley's Blouse:
12) Front
13) Back
14) Sound collar

Boober's Cap and Scarf:
15) Cap screen
16) Cap cover

Mokey's Jacket:
17) Front
18) Back
19) Arms

The cut-divide can be found on tinker-bent B :confused: (edit: I think it's a refference to the full scale pattern in another part of the magazine)

That's all :smile: Hope you all have fun with it.