Fraggle Rock Animated

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Making Shredder as effective as Lord Zed was excruciating.
Depends on before or after his marriage to Rita Repulsa. If it was before, Zedd--and thus, Shredder--would be more of a threat, but if it was after, both villains would've been easy to defeat.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The strange thing was ... I actually liked those 2 getting hitched. But I never took either seriously in the first place.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The strange thing was ... I actually liked those 2 getting hitched. But I never took either seriously in the first place.
Rita was never meant to be a serious villainess. Zedd--on the other hand--was meant to be serious, until he married Rita & the likes of Ivan Ooze entered the picture.

Count von Count

Reaction score
This thread is now a HOT thread. But no one has said eny-thing. For 2 months now.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I need to get a region free player to play the set :stick_out_tongue:. My old PS2 had no block on it *sigh* I miss it :frown:

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
I ordered the whole Fraggle Rock Animated series on dvd, the box set from ebay. And if anyone wants to get a regonal dvd player, they sell a couple of cool ones at a website called toysnjoys.com. that's where I got my dvd player from. They're pretty fairly priced, from about sixty to eighty dollars.