1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Animated

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Count von Count, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Actually, there isn't a doubt in my mind that HIT would release them. maybe all we have to do is... well, ask.
  2. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

wright a letter. Don't e-mail!
  3. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

People actually write..on paper? ! ? What is this paper you speak of?:p
    But I don't think letters are going to get us DVDs any faster..If I did I'd be writing them like nobodies business :3!
  4. Drtooth

Considering letter writing campaings and the like GOT us Fraggle Rock on DVD period (thanks BlueFrackle, where ever you are!), it wouldn't hurt. I'm sure they are considering, and need the extra push of consumer confidence.
  5. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*hee* Well I have not been here that long so I never even heard about the letter writing...
    I guess if more people wrote real letters in place of "signing" something on the internet we might get more shows on DVD :)
  6. Count von Count

No if you wright it looks like you really want it.
  7. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Letter writing is a GOOD thing...

Writing a letter, making a phone call and/or sending an e-mail can only help. It's been said a written letter sent through the mail is the equivalent of 10 phone calls or e-mails. It is very valuable, as HIT knows thought, time and effort went into it.

Any form of consumer correspondence to HIT is a positive. It is good for them to continue to hear directly from fans, and for them to stay abreast of what the fans want.

HIT has the rights to distribute not just DVDs, but consumer products in general for Fraggle Rock. If there's anything you want, they're the likely ones to ask.

HIT Entertainment
    Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock)
    P.O. Box 9000
    Allen, Texas 75013

1-866-405-7625
  8. Count von Count

yes that is what I ment.
  9. I absolutely love the animated series, and I'd venture to say that they're on their way to DVD in the US sometime in the next year or so.
  10. Count von Count

ok cool. And buy the way I like the new Muppet Cast Site it's nice.
  11. Drtooth

If anything, I can see them finding a way to tie in the movie with the DVD's... so if not next year, than probably right near the movie's release date.

I just hope it's available sepperately, and they don't make an exclusive "ultimate Collectors series" of the full set. But then again, I don't have any volumes yet (40 bucks each? Eek!).
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I have the whole series so far :). They will probably be a collectors set :)
  13. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

oh my gosh, i want this show so bad on DVD and i have to be honest, i saw this as a kid before i got to original live action ones i did not HBO as a little, but after i got to see the animated verson some epsodes became avalible on VHS and i got to rent them over and over and now i have the DVDs whooooooooo hoooooooooo . Dream come to anyway i really love both verisons of the fraggles they are wonderful good times and bad . they are just fun like all of the Jim henson muppets the best ever Red will always be my faverite fraggle of all time but the thing i love about this preticual group of them has a gift and it shows though them and they use them .

These group of friends are great TV friends and i love them very much and i know that a lot of you feel the same keke .

the wonderful Fraggles either way, they are perfect .:excited:
  14. Count von Count

you know i don't have a fav. Fraggle.
  15. GSmiley2007

GSmiley2007 Member

It'd be great if Townsend Coleman and Bob Bergen could be interviewed, too.
  16. Drtooth

Exactly. Any voice actor they can track down should do some sort of interview.

Though, if there's no special features, I wouldn't totally mind. Though, I'm sure they can at least scare up some show Promos.... maybe talk to McDonalds to have the Fraggle Rock Happy meal advertisement on there. After all, that was all new animation created specifically for them.
  17. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Indeed. Or they could tie-it in with the original series by making a sequence of how changing from one format to another didn't outright change the flow of the moving franchise.
  18. GSmiley2007

GSmiley2007 Member

That would probably work, too! ;)

BTW, speaking of animated Fraggles and voice actors, who would you go with to voice any animated version of a Fraggle that didn't appear in the cartoon (i.e. Lou Fraggle, Seven-Words-Max, Terry Angus' characters [sans the Storyteller Fraggle, who did appear in the cartoon], Tosh Fraggle)...

For instance, I would've thought Russi Taylor would do a great animated Lou Fraggle, even though none of the Muppet Babies V/Os were used on the animated FR to voice characters.

And I hope I can grab a DVD of animated FR soon! I'll definitely look forward to it, even if it's not as popular as the puppet version was. :)
  19. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Right. I feel that all she would have to do is deepen her Minnie voice a bit.
  20. Count von Count

It been a long time.
    Is there still no dvds coming?