Fraggle Rock Animated

Drtooth

Reaction score
My question, is do animation cels of these episodes still exist, or were they all thrown away? I heard animation cels are going cheap now a days, but that could just be the Japanese animated ones (which have a history of being cheap).

wwfpooh

Reaction score
My question, is do animation cels of these episodes still exist, or were they all thrown away? I heard animation cels are going cheap now a days, but that could just be the Japanese animated ones (which have a history of being cheap).
Hopefully this doesn't anything bad for the animation industry.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
nope, there diffrenet actors. one notable one was rob paulson, who plays boober in the animated show. you might also know him from animaniacs as Yakko, and Pinky from Pinky and the Brain

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Townsend was Leo, not Mike, in the original TMNT toon.

Also, Rob was the best part ... though I did enjoy Pa sounding like a bad Rowlf. Matt was pretty good, too.

I think I know what mainly weirds me out, besides the VA's and the sense that not a lot of effort went into writing ... the Rock seemed so empty. In the toon, they could show FR and the Gorg's garden what it would probably look like without the muppet-version forced perspective. The Garden, especially, seems way more spacious -- but it would to us, who are incredibly small. However, muppet FR is chock full of Fraggles, Doozers, weird creatures, etc. Animated FR (at least the ep that's on youtube) ... seems almost vacant by comparison. I understand it'd be a pain to draw all the inhabitants ... but ... still...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Townsend was Leo, not Mike, in the original TMNT toon.
Ahem... WRONG. Townsend Coleman WAS Mike. Leo was played by Cam Clarke. Trust me on this. I have TMNT curtains in my room.