Fraggle Rock Animated

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Ahem... WRONG. Townsend Coleman WAS Mike. Leo was played by Cam Clarke. Trust me on this. I have TMNT curtains in my room.
God, you're right ... Cam is now Simba, etc. SORRY! :halo:

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
And just so I don't leave him out, Barry Gordon ("Junior" from the Snorks) voiced Donatello in the original TMNT cartoon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And just so I don't leave him out, Barry Gordon ("Junior" from the Snorks) voiced Donatello in the original TMNT cartoon.
And let's not forget. When Barry Gordon was unavailable, Donatello and Bebop were both voiced by Greg Berg... better known as Baby Fozzie, Baby Scooter, and animated Strangepork.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And let's not forget. When Barry Gordon was unavailable, Donatello and Bebop were both voiced by Greg Berg... better known as Baby Fozzie, Baby Scooter, and animated Strangepork.
It's ironic that the animated 80's TMNT used a lot of VAs from Henson's various animated incarnations & that Henson's Creature Shop incidentally created the costumes for the first three TMNT films.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And in an ever bigger connection, the Henson-made TMNT MET the Power Rangers (BEFORE the Disney buyout of Saban's ownership over the franchise) in a crossover episode!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Ugh. The Henson-made turtles died out with the second movie. The third movie was okay. Saban's POS TMNT, however, should have been called ... "Teenagers in Bad Turtle Halloween Costumes". Making Shredder as effective as Lord Zed was excruciating.

So, while Saban's TMNT is BASED on MOVIE-continuity, they are in no way shape or form Henson costumes.