Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
For some unexplained reason, Lions Gate doesn't have a phone number on their site so I left them an e-mail. I hope I get a response soon about this.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
For some unexplained reason, Lions Gate doesn't have a phone number on their site so I left them an e-mail. I hope I get a response soon about this.
If they don't reply to your e-mail, try this number and ask for customer service: (310) 449-9200

zns

Reaction score
Best of luck to you my good friend. It's best that we get some solid answers so we don't waste our good money on certain things, not that these last two sets are a waste. :wink:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Somehow the fact that I am the same age as FR makes me feel both very old and very young
Technically, you're one year older than the series, given that it debuted in 1983, one year before my soon-to-be-24-in-October birthday (1984). That aside, being around the same years Fraggle Rock debuted & aired makes all of us 20-somethings feel old (in the case of current generations who've never seen the series) and young (in the case of the franchise's revival).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Everyone else seems very excited, but to me it feels like a bit of a slap in the face. It will never happen, but in a dream world my season 4 box-set comes with a mail-order coupon for a DVD filled of the features that I was ripped off from having. :/
I doubt they'd hold back season 4 and just release it as a part of the complete series. The only thing that concerns me is will this set come with the notebooks and everything? I'd still prefer to get the entire collection (as it technically is cheaper if you get them all together).

As for the box, it probably will be shaped like something. Most complete series boxes are. Full House is shaped like a house, so wasn't the original version of the Invader Zim complete series... King of Queens is shaped like a UPS truck... They're planning a Speed Racer shaped like the Mach Go... The Real Ghostbusters could come in a box shaped like the firehouse (the votes haven't been tallied yet)

Just so long as it doesn't end up like this

Of course, What's Happening is such a bad show, it actually deserves that treatment.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
So I guess my idea of having the complete set done in the shape of a mini replica of the Rock isn't so far fetched. ^_^ Just as long as that doesn't squish the DVDs in the packaging! XD

~Dance your cares away~

Redsonga

Reaction score
So I guess my idea of having the complete set done in the shape of a mini replica of the Rock isn't so far fetched. ^_^ Just as long as that doesn't squish the DVDs in the packaging! XD

~Dance your cares away~
I say it should be a giant radish :excited::insatiable: *hee*

Status
Not open for further replies.