Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Maybe going against the majority here, but I am thrilled by this news.

I am hoping for a Season 4 release to complete the box sets and a Complete series box set as a seperate item is so cool.

The extras are interesting, not really a mention of Fraggles Look For Jobs, and Doozer Music has still not been put onto DVD, but I guess they have to keep something back for later releases, today we have DVD..............what will be in another 25 years!

Its just another great Fraggle collectible, and what a great way to end the Fraggle releases.

I also think its fantastic news that the press release states that 1.3 million Fraggle DVD's have already sold, not bad for a 25 yr old kids show!

Thanks and congratulations Hit/Henson!

Chris

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Maybe going against the majority here, but I am thrilled by this news.

I am hoping for a Season 4 release to complete the box sets and a Complete series box set as a seperate item is so cool.

The extras are interesting, not really a mention of Fraggles Look For Jobs, and Doozer Music has still not been put onto DVD, but I guess they have to keep something back for later releases, today we have DVD..............what will be in another 25 years!

Its just another great Fraggle collectible, and what a great way to end the Fraggle releases.

I also think its fantastic news that the press release states that 1.3 million Fraggle DVD's have already sold, not bad for a 25 yr old kids show!

Thanks and congratulations Hit/Henson!

Chris
Somehow the fact that I am the same age as FR makes me feel both very old and very young *lol*:excited:
Of course, many of the people I know around my age don't have the sort of money to get the whole series boxset on top of the normal seasons (I know I don't) so I hope season four is not just a boxset thing (I don't think it will be though :smile:)

getup

Reaction score
somehow i have a feeling i will be getting everything. i seem to do that a lot with box sets. being a collector does that to you i guess. happened to me with the OC when that came out as the complete series but there seems to always be something about the box set that makes the upgrade worthwhile...that one being the first season (probably the only season worth watching) was remastered in widescreen...the twin peaks box set had both versions of the pilot episode for the first time on a US dvd release...so i hope the box warrants a reason to get it over just the fourth season. i can't imagine just a new short being the only thing. but that and packaging so far sound like the only thing. we'll just have to wait and see...but most likely i'll still get it. lol. if anything...christmas is right around the corner from the release

zns

Reaction score
Well I know what to add on my Christmas list for Santa, if he or my folks can afford it.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I just hope it doesn't come in a Fraggle pebble. It'd be smooshed!
"Fraggle pebbles?" I prefer Fruity Pebbles, personally. Never could bring myself to eat Fraggle. :smirk: :excited: :coy:

I think a miniature of the Rock would be an awesome box for this, though, perhaps not entirely reasonable. Other box-sets have come in plastic boxes, but I don't think I've seen anything with the detail that a replica of Fraggle Rock would have.

Maybe it could look like a Doozer construction. That'd be cool!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I'm calling HIT right now to try and figure out if a season 4 set is coming or not with the same extras as the complete series set. Wish me luck! :smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
*saultes you* Good luck sir!
Well, I just got off the phone with HIT...

A solo season 4 set seems to be in place but the person I was on the phone with told me to contact Lions Gate about any release info on the sets. So here I go!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, I just got off the phone with HIT...

A solo season 4 set seems to be in place but the person I was on the phone with told me to contact Lions Gate about any release info on the sets. So here I go!
*standing on the side-lines with a foam thumb and pom-poms*

Status
Not open for further replies.