Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It appears to me that the season four set will be packaged with extras like all the others. It also appears that the series box set will have the same number of DVDs. The poster might just be in both as well. I think the main difference will be in how the set is packaged together and streamlined. Maybe the silk-screens will be different too. I hope there are a few extra goodies for the series set, but the media content should be identical. I really expect a sturdy and pretty box for this to come in rather than the card boxes for the seasons. :excited:

Luke

Reaction score
I take it back: the press release says the new Red short is exclusive to the Complete Series.
The way i read it, it does sound like its just the Red short that is exclusive, the rest of the rundown seems like the standard DVD features of these.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
The way i read it, it does sound like its just the Red short that is exclusive, the rest of the rundown seems like the standard DVD features of these.
That's how it seems to me too. But I do hope HIT will make the short (and whatever other content might be exclusive) available separately to those who have purchased the individual sets and opt not to buy the big box.

Luke

Reaction score
That's how it seems to me too. But I do hope HIT will make the short (and whatever other content might be exclusive) available separately to those who have purchased the individual sets and opt not to buy the big box.
I think you can be guaranteed to see it on Youtube or something.

Redsonga

Reaction score
...Because I just got my new shiny little box of season 2 and have all three now:excited:!

Status
Not open for further replies.