Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah that's pretty odd to release volume special edition sets, but then release the final set as an all encompassing package that already has the sets.

The cheap person I am, I never even got the volume sets, just a couple of the stand alone dvds when they were released(yay for animated episodes)

One would *think* Fraggles Find Work and the animated episodes would be on them, as well as the mid 80's HBO vhs tape "Doozer Music"(which I remember finding some years back)

A new Fraggle short...interesting. Though odd they don't have the other Fraggles refurbished/new puppets to use.

It seems they should release a Season 4 with the goodies that are exclusive to the set; don't they see that they'd be upsetting their niche fanbase?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Hmm..it seems that HIT would rather have that people, who have bought season 1,2, 3 and who don't want to use money on it twice, download a dvd rip of the discs from season 4 instead of buying it, can't see the logical decision in this at all.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Looks like my Fraggle DVD's are going to have to find a new home. :smirk: Very disappointing, HIT.

BTW, will this complete series DVD retain all the bonus features from seasons 1-3? Moreover, the notebooks and artwork that came with them?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Okay, this officially sucks arse! I never thought I'd say that about anything relating to Fraggles. *Sigh*

Tis as if HIT just took a giant hand and smacked it across the face of all loyal Fraggle fans who made them even richer by buying all the stand alone DVDs and the first three season sets. I mean, I would have boughten the full series set eventually anyhow, as I'm a little crazy like that, but being unemployed and having to spend $140 to complete the series of your favorite shows just kind of sucks when all you need is one final season. My complaint letter, e-mail, and telephone call is on the way.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's extremely disapointing, I'm kinda in shock right now. Dreadful shame. Not sure what I will do right now, but I will try not to get too upset (after all there are people with real problems in the world.)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, this officially sucks arse! I never thought I'd say that about anything relating to Fraggles. *Sigh*

Tis as if HIT just took a giant hand and smacked it across the face of all loyal Fraggle fans who made them even richer by buying all the stand alone DVDs and the first three season sets. I mean, I would have boughten the full series set eventually anyhow, as I'm a little crazy like that, but being unemployed and having to spend $140 to complete the series of your favorite shows just kind of sucks when all you need is one final season. My complaint letter, e-mail, and telephone call is on the way.
Reportedly the final season will also be available for sale seperately. No need for angry letters. :coy:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well I'm confused then, considering the HIT message that was posted. What exactly is happening?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Reportedly the final season will also be available for sale seperately. No need for angry letters.
But the message about there being not stand alone season four came from HIT itself :sympathy:! Reports are different than first hand e-mails I think:embarrassed:....Even if I don't want it to be true:cry:

vaati64

Reaction score
yeah, now i confused myself..... I guess we will just have to see:confused:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well in any case, all this worry about expensive DVD sets has just inspired me to donate a bit to Covenant House. Sometimes it takes disapointments to put thing in perspective. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.